Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime. ― Chinese Proverbs.
Why we should keep fish at home? The four main health benefits of keeping fish are; reducing stress, reducing blood pressure and heart rate, and improving behavior and eating habits of those who suffer with Alzheimer’s.
Why we should eat fish? Fish is filled with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 (riboflavin). Fish is rich in calcium and phosphorus and a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium. The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least two times per week as part of a healthy diet.
Let us make you rich
Here is happy fish quotes collection
1. The biggest fish he ever caught were those that got away. ― Eugene Field
2. Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. ― Malcolm Muggeridge
3. He that would fish, must venture his bait. ― Benjamin Franklin
4. The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish. ― Jacques Yves Cousteau
Do you like fish quotes?
5. Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ― Henry David Thoreau
6. The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow. ― Jim Hightower
7. Being a fish out of water is tough, but that’s how you evolve. ― Kumail Nanjiani
8. Even a fish could stay out of trouble if it would just learn to keep its mouth shut. ― Cherry Nguyen
9. You’ve got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket – you might have caught a fish. ― Darrell Royal
Which fish quotes is the funny life quotes?
10. The number one rule of fishing is be quiet. Don’t scare the fish! ― Carole Radziwill
11. The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream. ― Nick Hexum
12. If you want to be a different fish, jump out of school. ― Don Van Vliet
13. Remember folks, fish are like relatives. After two days, they stink. ― Bobby Heenan
14. Fish in another man’s pond and you will catch crabs. ― Habeeb Akande
Can you share your life quotes?
15. Don’t give a child a fish but show him how to fish. ― Mao Zedong
16. A fish is more valuable swimming in the sea maintaining the integrity of oceanic eco-systems than it is on anyone’s plate. ― Paul Watson
17. Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is. ― P.J. O’Rourke
18. The last thing a fish would ever notice would be water. ― Ralph Linton
19. Never leave fish to find fish. ― Moses
20. Knowledge does not keep any better than fish. ― Alfred North Whitehead
21. The one thing that a fish can never find is water; and the one thing that man can never find is God. ― Eric Butterworth