Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great. ― Mark Twain.
Why we should have ambitions? Ambition drives them to advance and accomplish their goals. Well-aimed and supported by values, ambition reflects a healthy self-esteem and higher power of abstraction and visualization of the future. Ambitious people have a gleam in their eyes as they approach.
Let us make you rich
Here is the excellent ambitions quotes collection
1. A man’s worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions. ― Marcus Aurelius
2. If you have a great ambition, take as big a step as possible in the direction of fulfilling it. The step may only be a tiny one, but trust that it may be the largest one possible for now. ― Mildred Mcafee
3. The man who starts out simply with the idea of getting rich won’t succeed, you must have a larger ambition. ― John D Rockefeller
4. A young man without ambition is an old man waiting to be. ― Steven Brust
Do you like the ambition quotes?
5. To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition. ― Samuel Johnson
6. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. ― Salvador Dali
7. Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose. ― Frank Tyger
8. Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principals which direct them. ― Napoleon Bonaparte
9. Ambition is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Which the ambition quotes is the best personal development quote?
10. Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals. ― Sir John Denham
11. The ambitious are forever followed by adulation for they receive the most pleasure from flattery. ― Oliver Goldsmith
12. Ambition has one heel nailed in well, though she stretches her fingers to touch the heavens. ― William Lilly
13. Ambition is not a vice of little people. ― Michel Eyquem De Montaigne
14. Ambition is a lust that is never quenched, but grows more inflamed and madder by enjoyment. ― Thomas Otway
Can you share personal development quotes?
15. The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream. ― William Shakespear
16. Where there are large powers with little ambition… nature may be said to have fallen short of her purposes. ― Sir Henry Taylor
17. Ambition is not what man does… but what man would do. ― Robert Browning
18. Ambition never comes to an end. ― Yoshida Kenko
19. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. ― Bill Bradley
20. It has been a long journey, but if you dream and have the ambition and want to work hard, then you can achieve. ― Mo Farah
21. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. ― Salvador Dali
22. Failure is only postponed success as long as courage ‘coaches’ ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. ― Herbert Kaufman
23. A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… you’re not going anywhere. ― Sean Hampton
24. If you have got a dream and you’ve got ambition, then go for it. You know, unless you try, you’ll never know. ― Eddie the Eagle
25. I am so attracted to ambition and drive and talent. If a man loves something and can put his heart into it, I am instantly into him. I like a strong man who can be in control and make decisions but who is sensitive and attentive. That is the perfect combination. ― Meaghan Rath