Carefulness costs you nothing. Carelessness may cost you your life. — Safety saying, early 1900’s.
A safe and healthy workplace not only protects workers from injury and illness, it can also lower injury/illness costs, reduce absenteeism and turnover, increase productivity and quality, and raise employee morale. In other words, safety is good for business. Plus, protecting workers is the right thing to do
Let us make you rich
Here is the priceless safe quotes collection
1. Do not think because an accident hasn’t happened to you that it can’t happen. — Safety saying, early 1900’s
2. Stay home, stay safe in covid-19 approach. — Cherry Nguyen
3. You don’t need to know the whole alphabet of Safety. The A, B, C of it will save you if you follow it: Always Be Careful. — Colorado School of Mines Magazine
4. Safety brings first aid to the uninjured. — F.S. Hughes
Do you like the safe quotes?
5. Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless
6. For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind. — Eleanor Everet
7. Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.
8. An incident is just the tip of the iceberg, a sign of a much larger problem below the surface. — Don Brown
9. Working safely may get old, but so do those who practice it.
Which the safe quotes is the best self care quote?
10. At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security. — Jodi Rell
11. Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. — Jeff Cooper
12. The danger which is least expected soonest comes to us. — Voltaire
13. Safety doesn’t happen by accident.
14. Work injuries and illnesses can affect every aspect of life for workers and their families. — Maine Department of Labor
Can you share your self care quote?
15. You are your last line of defense in safety. It boils down to you. — Kina Repp
16. Luck runs out but safety is good for life.
17. It takes leadership to improve safety. — Jackie Stewart
18. Your employees learn by example. If they don’t see you practicing good safety habits, they won’t think safety is important. — Electrical Construction & Maintenance
19. One earnest worker can do more by personal suggestion to prevent accidents than a carload of safety signs. — Making Paper
20. Obedience is the mother of success and is wedded to safety. — Aeschylus