Nurses are a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their greatest strength and fatal flaw. —Jean Watson, American nurse theorist and nursing professor.
Why we need nurse? Nurses help families learn to become healthy by helping them understand the range of emotional, physical, mental and cultural experiences they encounter during health and illness. Nurses do more than care for individuals. They have always have been at the forefront of change in health care and public health.
Let us make you rich
Here is the healthy nursing quotes collection.
1. America’s nurses are the beating heart of our medical system. — Barack Obama
2. Save one life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse. — Cherry Nguyen
3. A nurse is one who opens the eyes of a newborn and gently closes the eyes of a dying man. It is indeed a high blessing to be the first and last to witness the beginning and end of life. — Cherry Nguyen
4. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. — Chinese proverb
Do you like the nursing quotes?
5. Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon. — Dag Hammarskjöld
6. Caring is the essence of nursing. — Jean Watson
7. Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription. — Val Saintsbury
8. Nurses are there when the last breath is taken, and nurses are there when the first breath is taken. Although it is more enjoyable to celebrate the birth, it is just as important to comfort in death. — Christine Belle
9. Every nurse was drawn to nursing because of a desire to care, to serve, or to help. — Christina Feist
Which the nursing quotes is the best job quotes?
10. The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest. — Dr. William Osler
11. Nursing is one of the fine arts: I had almost said ‘the finest of fine arts. — Florence Nightingale
12. You treat a disease: you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you win—no matter the outcome. — Robin Williams
13. Our job as nurses is to cushion the sorrow and celebrate the job, every day, while we are ‘just doing our jobs. — Christine Belle
14. When you’re a nurse, you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours. — Cherry Nguyen
Can you share your job quotes?
15. Not all angels have wings some have scrubs. — Cherry Nguyen
16. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. — Earl Nightingale
17. Forgive yourself; you are not perfect. Show yourself grace; you are still learning. Show yourself patience; you are on a journey. — Cherry Nguyen
18. Hardships often prepare people for an extraordinary destiny. — C.S. Lewis
19. A nurse is not what you do. It is what you are…. I am a nurse. It’s not what I do, it’s what I am. — Cherry Nguyen
20. To do what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can, in spite of all we go through, is to be a nurse. — Rawsi Williams
21. I never dreamed about success, I worked for it. — Estée Lauder
22. Nothing will work unless you do. — Maya Angelou
23. When you feel like quitting, remember why you started. — Cherry Nguyen
24. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. — Art Williams
25. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. — Anthony J. D’Angelo
26. It’s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together. — Cherry Nguyen
27. While that’s correct… it’s not the most correct. This is nursing school. — Cherry Nguyen
28. Apprehension, uncertainty, waiting, expectation, fear of surprise, do a patient more harm than any exertion. — Florence Nightingale
29. Panic plays no part in the training of a nurse. — Elizabeth Kenny
30. Let us never consider ourselves finished, nurses. We must be learning all of our lives. — Florence Nightingale
31. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. — Nelson Mandela
32. Although your educational journey may be difficult at times, you will reap the reward of utmost satisfaction when holding your nursing diploma for the first time—and nothing will ever compare to the fulfillment that improving and saving the lives of others will bring! — Mikhail Shneyder