Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. ― Marilyn Monroe.
Why you love make up so much? Just like clothes, makeup allows me to visually express my personality and moods. No-makeup makeup look. And if I feel like all these things in one day, I can change my look accordingly. Makeup has the power to transform a face, and let the whole world know who you are.
Why we need make up? The most important reasons to wear makeup is that it makes you feel more confident. You will find that makeup can help you feel more confident.
Let us make your rich
Here is the beautiful make up quotes collection.
1. The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy. ― Yves Saint Laurent
2. Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick. ― Gwyneth Paltrow
3. Makeup is self confidence applied directly to the face.
4. Consider the fact that maybe…just maybe…beauty and worth aren’t found in a makeup bottle, or a salon-fresh hairstyle, or a fabulous outfit. Maybe our sparkle comes from somewhere deeper inside, somewhere so pure and authentic and REAL, it doesn’t need gloss or polish or glitter to shine. ― Mandy Hale
Do you like the make up quotes?
5. I love the confidence that makeup gives me. ― Tyra Banks
6. She’s not wearing makeup so her face just looks like skin. ― Chuck palahniuk
7. I don’t wear makeup for others he same way I don’t decorate my house for others. This is my home and everything I do is for me. ― Amanda Lovelace
8. Lipstick is really magical. It holds more than a waxy bit of color – it holds the promise of a brilliant smile, a brilliant day, both literally and figuratively. ― Roberta Gately
9. When I was your age…I wish I’d known that I already had everything I needed within myself to be happy, instead of looking for happiness at beauty counters. ― Ilene Beckerman
Which the make up quotes is the beautiful fashion quote?
10. Put on some lipstick and pull yourself together. ― Elizabeth Taylor
11. What red can do for the spirit, it can also do for the face. ― Sophia Loren
12. Destroying your mirrors leaves your facial blemishes intact. ― Mokokoma
13. Makeup can contribute to our success. ― Sahara Sanders
14. Elegance comes from being as beautiful inside as outside. ― Coco Chanel
Can you share your fashion quotes?
15. If you’re sad, add more lipstick and attack. ― Coco Chanel
16. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. ― Audrey Hepburn
17. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ― Ancient Greek Proverb
18. Caring about beauty, it is necessary to start with the heart and soul, otherwise no makeup will not help. ― Coco Chanel
19. You think I’m pretty, Without any make-up on. ― Katy Perry
20. All of them are the same type; girls with over processed hair and too much makeup and way too much access to Daddy’s credit cards. Girls who, if you took away the designer labels, hair dye and cover-up, wouldn’t be more than average-looking, but with all that stuff look too plastic to be pretty. ― Hannah Harrington