Here is the friendly pen quotes collection
Do you like the pen quotes?
5. You want to be a writer, but you don’t know how or when. Find a quiet place; use a humble pen. ― Paul Simon
6. For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, ‘It might have been’. ― John Greenleaf Whittier
8. My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. ― Graham Greene
9. A writer without a pen would be like a duck without water! ― Donovan
Which the pen quotes is the best personal development quote?
11. To hold a pen is to be at war. ― Voltaire
12. Go on then in doing with your pen what in other times was done with the sword: shew that reformation is more practicable by operating on the mind than on the body of man. ― Thomas Jefferson
Can you share personal development quotes?
18. There is no lighter burden, nor more agreeable, than a pen. Other pleasures fail us, or wound us while they charm; but the pen we take up rejoicing and lay down with satisfaction, for it has the power to advantage not only its lord and master, but many others as well, even though they be far away — sometimes, indeed, though they be not born for thousands of years to come. ― Petrarch