We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its wittering, but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless. ― Russell Brand, My Booky Wook.
Why we need drink wine? Research suggests that drinking an sometimes glass of red wine is good for you. It provides antioxidants, may promote longevity, and can help protect against heart disease and harmful inflammation, among other benefits. Interestingly, red wine likely has higher levels of antioxidants than white wine.
Let us make you rich
Here is the funny wine quotes collection
1. In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat you need it. ― Napoleon Bonaparte
2. Beer is made by men, wine by God. ― Martin Luther, circa 1500s
3. Either give me more wine or leave me alone. ― Rumi, circa 1200’s
4. My only regret in life is that I didn’t drink enough Champagne. ― Robert Noecker
Do you like bird quotes?
5. Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it. ― Cherry Nguyen
6. Nothing makes the future look so rosy as to contemplate it through a glass of Chambertin. ― Napoleon Bonaparte
7. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food. ― W.C. Fields, circa 1930’s
8. It takes a lot of good beer to make great wine. ― Brian O’Donnell, Winemaker of Belle Pente, 2013
9. Champagne is appropriate for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. ― Madeline Puckette, 2010
Which wine quotes is the funny life quotes?
10. The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars. ― Benjamin Franklin, circa 1700s
11. What wine goes with Captain Crunch? ― George Carlin
12. Life is too short to drink bad wine. ― Cherry Nguyen
13. She gets to keep the chalet and the Rolls, I want the Montrachet. ― Forbes Magazine, May 6, 1996
14. Give me wine to wash me clean of the weather-stains of cares. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Can you share your life quotes?
15. I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn’t know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret. ― Basil Fawlty
16. Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine. ― Joan Collins
17. Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle. ― Paulo Coelho
18. Men are like wine – some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. ― Pope John XXIII
19. Penicillin cures, but wine makes people happy. ― Alexander Fleming
20. A gourmet meal without a glass of wine just seems tragic to me somehow. ― Kathy Mattea
21. Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages. ― Louis Pasteur
22. One should always be drunk. That’s all that matters…But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk. ― Charles Baudelaire, circa 1850s
23. Anyone who tries to make you believe that he knows all about wines is obviously a fake. ― Leon Adams, The Commonsense Book of Wine
24. Give me books, French wine, fruit, fine weather and a little music played out of doors by somebody I do not know. ― John Keats