To earn the respect (and eventually love) of your customers, you first have to respect those customers. That is why Golden Rule behavior is embraced by most of the winning companies. — Colleen Barrett.
Why we need customer service? Customer service is important because it can help you to: Increase customer loyalty. Increase the amount of money each customer spends with your business. Increase how often a customer buys from you. Generate positive word-of-mouth about your business.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise customer service quotes collection
1. There is a spiritual aspect to our lives — when we give, we receive — when a business does something good for somebody, that somebody feels good about them!. — Ben Cohen
2. When you help others feel important, you help yourself feel important too. — David J. Schwartz
3. We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job to make the customer experience a little bit better. — Jeff Bezos
4. To keep a customer demands as much skill as to win one. — American Proverb
Do you like customer service quotes?
5. I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen. — Ernest Hemingway
6. Men are rich only as they give. He who gives great service gets great rewards. — Elbert Hubbard
7. Our greatest asset is the customer! Treat each customer as if they are the only one! — Laurice Leitao
8. The most important adage and the only adage is, the customer comes first, whatever the business, the customer comes first. — Kerry Stokes
9. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me? — Brian Tracy
Which customer service quotes is the wise quotes in modern business?
10. To listen closely and reply well is the highest perfection we are able to attain in the art of conversation. — Francois de La
11. Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy. — Gretta Palmer
12. The world is moved not only by the mighty shoves of the heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. — Helen Keller
13. Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement. — James Cash
14. If you make a sale, you can make a living. If you make an investment of time and good service in a customer, you can make a fortune. — Jim Rohn
Can you share your ideas in modern business?
15. If you just communicate, you can get by. But if you communicate skillfully, you can work miracles. — Jim Rohn
16. Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers or your clients and customers. — Les Brown
17. One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others. — Lewis Carroll
18. Service is the rent we pay for being. It is the very purpose of life, and not something you do in your spare time. — Marian Wright Edelman
19. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. — Maya Angelou
20. Every company’s greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company. — Michael LeBoeuf