Here is a wonderful game quotes collection
1. It was rather difficult to throw a game when you had no idea what you were doing to win it in the first place. — Brandon Sanderson
2. It is in games that many men discover their paradise. — Robert Wilson Lynd
3. At the games end we shall see who gain. — George Herbert
4. We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing. — Benjamin Franklin
Do you like game quotes?
5. There are at least two kinds of games. One could be called finite, the other infinite. A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play. — James P. Carse
6. You never win any games you don’t play. — Mark Cuban
7. Games give you a chance to excel, and if you’re playing in good company you don’t even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game. — Gary Gygax
8. If all the year were playing holidays, to sport would be as tedious as to work. — William Shakespeare
9. For a game, you don’t need a teacher. — Dejan Stojanovic
Which game quotes is the wonderful happy quotes?
10. To play a good game, you need a few players. — R.J. Torbert
11. Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life. — Lailah Gifty Akita
12. Games are all about taking risks. — James Altucher
13. A play visibly represents pure existing. — Thornton Wilder
14. Games are the only force in the known universe that can get people to take actions against their self-interest, in a predictable way, without using force. — Gabe Zichermann
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. Games in hand are a good thing only if you win them. — Patrick Marleau
16. Life is more fun if you play games. — Roald Dahl
17. By playing games you can artificially speed up your learning curve to develop the right kind of thought processes. — Nate Silver
18. Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves, but deal in our privacy with the last honesty and truth. — Ralph Waldo
19. Games shouldn’t only be fun. They should teach or spark an interest in other things.
20. Games are the most elevated form of investigation. — Albert Einstein