If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. — Loren Eiseley.
Why water is important? Water is very important to the human body. Every one of your cells, organs and tissues use water to help with temperature regulation, keeping hydrated and maintaining bodily functions. In addition, water acts as a lubricant and cushions your joints. Drinking water is great for your overall health.
We all need water to survive. It is essential to every plant and animal on this earth.
Let us make you rich
Here is the priceless water quotes collection
1. Water is the driving force of all nature. — Leonardo da Vinci
2. We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one. — Jacques Yves Cousteau
3. Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it. — Lao Tzu
4. Thousands have lived without love, not one without water. — W. H. Auden
Do you like water quotes?
5. A river seems a magic thing. A magic, moving, living part of the very earth itself. ― Laura Gilpin
6. In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans. — Kahlil Gibran
7. The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea. — Isak Dinesen
8. The fall of dropping water wears away the Stone. — Lucretius
9. A lake carries you into recesses of feeling otherwise impenetrable. ― William Wordsworth
Which water quotes is the priceless life quotes?
10. It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things. ― Nicholas Sparks
11. They both listened silently to the water, which to them was not just water, but the voice of life, the voice of Being, the voice of perpetual Becoming. — Hermann Hesse
12. When life places stones in your path, be the water. A persistent drop of water will wear away even the hardest stone. ― Autumn Morning Star
13. Human nature is like water. It takes the shape of its container. ― Wallace Stevens
14. Life is like the ocean, it goes up and down. ― Vanessa Paradis
Can you share your life quotes?
15. Always be like a water. Float in the times of pain or dance like waves along the wind which touches its surface. ― Santosh Kalwar
16. Water is sacred to all Human Beings. If you do not have water, you cannot have life. I always remember to honor and pour the water because it is traditional. ― Autumn Morning Star
17. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. ― Rabindranath Tagore
18. A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence. ― Jim Watkins
19. In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans; in one aspect of you are found all the aspects of existence. ― Kahlil Gibran
20. Water is the most perfect traveler because when it travels it becomes the path itself! ― Mehmet Murat indan
21. Life in us is like the water in a river.