A tree is our most intimate contact with nature. ― George Nakashima.
Trees are vital. As the biggest plants on the planet, they give us oxygen, store carbon, stabilise the soil and give life to the world’s wildlife. They also provide us with the materials for tools and shelter. Trees contribute to their environment by providing oxygen, improving air quality, climate amelioration, conserving water, preserving soil, and supporting wildlife.
Let us make you rich
Here is the excellent trees quotes collection
1. Trees are sanctuaries. Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth. ― Herman Hesse
2. The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. ― John Muir
3. The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now. ― Chinese proverb
4. Trees give peace to the souls of men. ― Nora Waln
Do you like tree quotes?
5. If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees. ― Hal Borland
6. To be without trees would, in the most literal way, to be without our roots. ― Richard Mabey
7. It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men’s hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
8. Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky. — Kahlil Gibran
9. Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day. ― Shira Tamir
Which tree quotes is the best life quotes?
10. A seed hidden in the heart of an apple is an orchard invisible. ― Welsh proverb
11. The tree is more than first a seed, then a stem, then a living trunk, and then dead timber. The tree is a slow, enduring force straining to win the sky. ― Antoine de Saint
12. Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf. ― Albert Schweitzer
13. For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver. — Martin Luther
14. A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
Can you share your life quotes?
15. What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another. ― Chris Maser
16. Ancient trees are precious. There is little else on Earth that plays host to such a rich community of life within a single living organism. — Sir David Attenborough
17. The green oak and cedar—the dark pine, the yellow and silvery-barked willow—each majestic old tree; hath its own peculiar tone and whisper for thine ear. ― Elizabeth J. Eames
18. Finland is officially the world’s happiest country. It is also 75 per cent forest. I believe these facts are related. ― Matt Haig
19. There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it. ― Minnie Aumonier
20. Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn. ― Elizabeth Lawrence
21. Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets, but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how. To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet; one need only owns a shovel. ― Aldo Leopold
22. That each day I may walk unceasingly on the banks of my water, that my soul may repose on the branches of the trees which I planted, that I may refresh myself under the shadow of my sycamore. ― Egyptian tomb inscription
23. He who plants a tree, plants a hope. ― Lucy Larcom
24. The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ― Nelson Henderson