Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the rising sun. ― Kanye West.
Why should we take care of your nose? If you must know, our nose plays a vital role in maintaining a good quality of life. If it doesn’t function well, it will be nearly impossible to taste good food. It is also used to warn us whenever there is a nearby danger. If you have a runny nose, you might even experience headache and other annoying symptoms that can affect your daily routine.
Let us make you rich
Here is the modern nose quotes collection
1. A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. ― Tom Wilson
2. A drinker has a hole under his nose that all his money runs into. ― Thomas Fuller
3. A nose that can see is worth two that sniff ― Eugene Ionesco
4. Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it. ― Julie Andrews
Do you like the nose quotes?
5. Put your nose into the Bible every day. It is your spiritual food. And then share it. Make a vow not to be a lukewarm Christian. ― Kirk Cameron
6. It’s not the size of the nose that matters, it’s what’s inside that counts. ― Steve Martin
7. Keep your eyes on the horizon and your nose to the wind. ― Clint Eastwood
8. A large nose is the mark of a witty, courteous, affable, generous and liberal man.
9. To recognize bullshit, the nose is better than the ear. ― Toba Beta
Which the nose quotes is the modern fashion quote?
10. Ambition may be defined as the willingness to receive any number of hits on the nose. ― Wilfred Owen
11. He that has a great nose, thinks everybody is speaking of it. ― Thomas Fuller
12. The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led. ― Edgar Allan Poe
13. And that love that wrinkles your nose touches my foolish heart. ― Fred Astaire
14. Start with God – the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. ― Solomon
Can you share your fashion quotes?
15. If you had a face like mine, you’d punch me right on the nose, and I’m just the fella to do it. ― Stan Laure
16. I do not know how to kiss, or I would kiss you. Where do the noses go? ― Ingrid Bergman
17. Smoking is hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, and dangerous to the lungs. ― King James I
18. I like poking my nose into other people’s lives. ― Helen Garner
19. I saw this wide-eyed girl with big ears and a pink nose who’s too excited. I wanted that part of myself to sing lead. ― Caroline Polachek
20. Robin hasn’t got a big nose – but I can soon arrange that. ― Maurice Gibb
21. I know every book of mine by its smell, and I have to put my nose between the pages to be reminded of all sorts of things. ― George Gissing
22. In the land of the skunks, he who has half a nose is king. ― Chris Farley