Evening bags should be just big enough for my phone, lipstick, house key and credit card. ― Actress, Heather Locklear.
What is Lipstick? Lipstick draws attention to the lips and makes them stand out. Lips are considered a sensual part of the body, and highlighting them can make women more attractive to the opposite sex. Some women may wear lipstick to feel better about their appearance. Men and women of Egypt used lipstick as a status symbol.
How to wear lipstick daily? Wearing lipstick means you’ll take better care of your lips in the way of exfoliation and hydration. Essentially, you’ll never have chapped lips.
Why is lipstick so important?
Let us make you rich
Here is the beautiful lipstick quotes collection.
1. Give a woman the right lipstick and she can conquer the world. ― Cherry Nguyen
2. Start each day with your favorite lipstick and beautiful smile. ― Cherry Nguyen
3. You can’t keep changing men, so you settle for changing your lipstick. ― Celebrity Attorney, Laura Wasser
4. With lipstick, I am ready for the weekend. ― Cherry Nguyen
Do you like the lipstick quotes?
5. Love raised me and lipstick saved me. ― Cherry Nguyen
6. If I had to teach someone just one thing about lip color, it would be this: Find a lipstick that looks good on your face when you are wearing absolutely no makeup. ― Makeup Artist, Bobbi Brown
7. To me, lipstick is the best cosmetic that exists. ― Actress, Joan Collins
8. Flowers in the city are like lipstick on a woman it just makes you look better to have a little color. ― Former First Lady, Lady Bird Johnson
9. Red lipstick is instant glamour. ― Makeup Artist, Charlotte Tilbury
Which the lipstick quotes is the best fashion quote?
10. Well, my smile’s pretty hard to miss, considering I’m a gal who likes her lipstick — the redder the better. ― Actress/Singer, Dolly Parton
11. A girl can’t read the sort of thing without her lipstick. ― Cherry Nguyen
12. There are endless ways to enhance beauty. You never know when you will find your perfect lipstick unless you keep experimenting. ― Makeup Artist, Pat McGrath
13. I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. ― Cherry Nguyen
14. Just put on your lipstick and enjoy with it, life goes on. ― Cherry Nguyen
Can you share your fashion quotes?
15. Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together. ― Actress, Elizabeth Taylor
16. Lips without lipstick are like cake without frosting. ― Cherry Nguyen
17. I have way too many lipsticks. – Said no woman ever do. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick. ― Gwyneth Paltrow
19. Lipstick is really magical. It holds more than a waxy bit of color – it holds the promise of a brilliant smile, a brilliant day, both literally and figuratively. ― Roberta Gately
20. Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God in people. ― Dita Von Teese Lam