O Zeus, why is it you have given men clear ways of testing whether gold is counterfeit but, when it comes to men, the body carries no stamp of nature for distinguishing bad from good. ― Euripides.
Why gold is valuable? The metal is abundant enough to create coins but rare enough so that not everyone can produce them. Gold doesn’t corrode, providing a sustainable store of value, and humans are physically and emotionally drawn to it. Societies and economies have placed value on gold, thus perpetuating its worth.
Why we should invest in gold ? Gold is a unique asset: highly liquid, yet scarce; it’s a luxury good as much as an investment. Gold provides competitive returns compared to other major financial assets. Gold offers downside protection and positive performance. Over time, fiat currencies – including the US dollar – tend to fall in value against gold.
Let us make you rich.com
There is a wise gold quotes collection
1. Gold opens all locks. No lock will hold against the power of gold. — George Herbert
2. Where gold speaks, every tongue is silent. — Italian Proverb
3. When Gold argues the cause, eloquence is impotent. — Publilius Syrus
4. If speaking is silver, then listening is gold. ― Turkish Proverb
Do you like gold quotes?
5. Gold loves to make its way through guards, and breaks through barriers of stone more easily than the lightning’s bolt. — Horace
6. If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation and to raise the dead with tears, then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping. — Sophocles
7. Gold — what can it not do, and undo? — William Shakespeare
6. Not all that glitters is gold; not all that is sticky is tar. — Lithuanian Proverb
7. Every man now worships gold, all other reverence being done away. — Sextus Propertius
8. There is no honest man — not one — that can resist the attraction of gold! — Aristophanes
9. Water is best, but gold shines like fire blazing in the night, supreme of lordly wealth. — Pindar
Which gold quotes is the best investment quote?
10. He fishes well who uses a golden hook. — Latin Proverb
11. Gold is a living god and rules, in scorn, all earthly things but virtue. — Percy Bysshe Shelley
12. The castle gates will always open for gold-laden donkeys. — Russian Proverb
13. Real gold is not afraid of the melting pot. — Chinese Proverb
14. If you are sick, think about your life; if you are better, think about your gold. — Mongolian Proverb
Can you share your investment quotes?
15. The beauty about gold, though, is that in all states from uncertainty to conviction, it never for once gives up its luster. ― Ufuoma Apoki
16. Gold has at all times been considered the best of testimonies of good faith. ― Rafael Sabatini
17. Gold gives to the ugliest thing a certain charming air, for that without it were else a miserable affair. — Moliére
18. Gold is money. Everything else is credit. — J. P. Morgan
19. Never trust money more than gold. ― Toba Beta
20. Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves. — Norm Franz