Women, can’t live with them, can’t live without them. — Desiderius Erasmus.
Why do men need woman in their life? Men and women are mentioned together since the beginning of humankind. From Adam and Eve to the early humans, it’s always been men and women, together.
Honestly, you can’t picture a world without men and women. They’re like the two sides of a coin despite the fact that there are other genders co-existing.
Let us make you rich
Here is the amazing woman quotes collection
1. Women hold up half the sky. — Mao Zedong
2. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. — Timothy Leary
3. Women are the real architects of society. — Cher
4. I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved. — B. R. Ambedkar
Do you like women quotes?
5. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. — Margaret Thatcher
6. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. — Joseph Conrad
7. A woman should be like a single flower, not a whole bouquet. — Anna Held
8. A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. — Eleanor Roosevelt
9. Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry. — Gloria Steinem
Which women quotes is the best family quote?
10. I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves. — Mary Shelley
11. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. — Coco Chanel
12. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. — Oprah Winfrey
13. The connections between and among women are the most feared, the most problematic, and the most potentially transforming force on the planet. — Adrienne Rich
14. Women are the sustaining force of any society – they think of the children and the next generation’s chances. — Margo MacDonald
Can you share your family quotes?
15. Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others. — Amelia Earhart
16. Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses. — Francis Bacon
17. There was a time when men thought it was sexy to have a housewife waiting for him to come home from work in her slippers, but in modern society, I think an independent woman is even more sexy. — Kat Graham
18. Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them. — Dick Van Dyke
19. Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him. — Groucho Marx
20. Women need not always keep their mouths shut and their wombs open. — Emma Goldman
21. Clever and attractive women do not want to vote; they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men. — George Bernard Shaw