If roses tried to be sunflowers, they would lose their beauty; and if sunflowers tried to be roses, they would lose their strength.
Who is the king and queen of flowers? Rose is the king of flowers. The rose is the flower of those born in June, and it is often called the Queen of Flowers. The rootstock like Rosa indica, Rosa multiflora, and Edward rose are commonly used for rose propagation.
Why rose is a flower queen? Aphrodite bestowed the flower with beauty, joy and seduction; Dionysus, gave the flower its delicate fragrance; and Eros, the god of love, named it the queen of flowers.
Let us make you rich
Here is the beautiful rose quotes collection
1. No rose without a thorn. ― French Proverb
2. My life is part humor, part roses, part thorns. ― Bret Michaels
3. A rose’s rarest essence lives in the thorn. ― Rumi
4. Do not watch the petals fall from the rose with sadness, know that, like life, things sometimes must fade, before they can bloom again
Do you like rose quotes?
5. But he that dares not grasp the thorn. Should never crave the rose. ― Anne Bronte
6. The sharp thorn often produces delicate roses. ― Ovid
7. True love is like little roses, sweet, fragrant in small doses. ― Ana Claudia Antunes
8. Rose never propagandize its fragrant, but its own fragrance spreads surrounding. ― Sukarno
9. It’s the time that you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important…People have forgotten this truth, but you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed. You’re responsible for your rose. ― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Which rose quotes is the beautiful life quotes?
10. If the rose is beautiful flower, it is also because it opens itself. ― Charles De Leusse
11. Everybody loves roses: they are the symbol of virtually everywhere, from England to North Dakota. They are an international icon for innocence, and beauty, and rugby; the knee-jerk favorite of politicians, poets, and other enemies of civilization. ― Charlotte Mendelson
12. When love came first to earth, the Spring Spread rose-beds to receive him. ― Thomas Campbell
13. Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature’s laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it’s dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared. ― Tupac Shakur
14. Real beauty is in the fragility of your petals. A rose that never wilts isn’t a rose at all. ― Crystal Woods
Can you share your life quotes?
15. If you enjoy the fragrance of a rose, you must accept the thorns which it bears. ― Isaac Hayes
16. A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you roses. ― Chinese Proverb
17. Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ― Mark Overby
18. Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses. ― Alphonse Karr
19. Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all. ― W. Somerset Maugham
20. A life filled with love, must have some thorns, but a life empty of love will have no roses.