The object of terrorism is terrorism. The object of oppression is oppression. The object of torture is torture. The object of murder is murder. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me? ― George Orwell.
Who is terrorism? Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government or its citizens to further certain political or social objectives. International terrorism, which is connected to foreign governments or groups, transcends our nation’s boundaries.
What’s the definition of terrorism? It’s to achieve an objective through the use of force and fear. These are just nasty, evil, disgusting human beings who disrespect human life. Tim Kennedy
Let us make you rich
Here is the best terrorism quotes collection
1. Human rights are not only violated by terrorism, repression or assassination, but also by unfair economic structures that creates huge inequalities. ― Pope Francis
2. When we think of the major threats to our national security, the first to come to mind are nuclear proliferation, rogue states and global terrorism. But another kind of threat lurks beyond our shores, one from nature, not humans – an avian flu pandemic. ― Barack Obama
3. How do you defeat terrorism? Don’t be terrorized. ―
4. Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it. ― Noam Chomsky
Do you like the terrorism quotes?
5. I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul. ― Bram Stoker
6. Peace along with freedom and justice are the pillars for attaining both security and stability and will pave the way towards the eradication of oppression, extremism, and terrorism in our world. ― Najib Mikati
7. Terrorism is a psychological warfare. Terrorists try to manipulate us and change our behavior by creating fear, uncertainty, and division in society. ― Patrick J. Kennedy
8. There is no life to be found in violence. Every act of violence brings us closer to death. Whether it’s the mundane violence we do to our bodies by overeating toxic food or drink or the extreme violence of child abuse, domestic warfare, life-threatening poverty, addiction, or state terrorism. ― Bell hooks
9. With guns you can kill terrorists, with education you can kill terrorism. ― Malala Yousafzai
Which the terrorism quotes is the best education quotes?
10. Anyone who supports terrorism, anyone who sees terrorism as a legitimate means, anyone who uses terrorism to cause the death of innocent people is a terrorist in my eyes. ― Milos Zeman
11. Terrorism has no nationality or religion. ― Vladimir Putin
12. Terrorism has become the systematic weapon of a war that knows no borders or seldom has a face. ― Jacques Chirac
13. One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror. ― George W. Bush
14. Terrorism is a horrible thing that is the great threat to civilization on our planet. ― Walter Isaacson
Can you share your education quotes?
15. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. ― Kurt Vonnegut
16. Democracy is necessary to peace and to undermining the forces of terrorism. ― Benazir Bhutto
17. Terrorism is contempt for human dignity. ― Kjell Magne Bondevik
18. Terrorism can never be accepted. We must fight it together, with methods that do not compromise our respect for the rule of law and human rights, or are used as an excuse for others to do so. ― Anna Lindh
19. If we destroy human rights and rule of law in the response to terrorism, they have won. ― Joichi Ito
20. No one has the right to ignite a war and lead an occupation and armies to conquer people, invading them and make them suffer all kinds of torture, murder, expulsion, displacement, bombing and terrorism by different lethal prohibited weapons and then come and speak as the savior of the people or a defender of their rights. ― Muqtada al Sadr