Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything—anger, anxiety, or possessions—we cannot be free. ― Thich Nhat Hanh.
Why we need balance in life? Maintaining a balanced life is becoming increasingly more important for your personal health and well-being in a fast-paced, modern world. Sustaining a balanced diet, alongside personal fitness, can help improve and stabilise overall health and wellbeing.
Who is Thich Nhat Hanh? Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese , Meditate, Buddhist monk, peace activist, and founder of the Plum Village Tradition. Thich Nhat Hanh spent most of his later life residing at the Plum Village Monastery in southwest France near Southern France, travelling internationally to give retreats and talks. He coined the term “Engaged Buddhism” in his book Vietnam: Lotus in a Sea of Fire. After a 39-year exile, he was permitted to visit Vietnam in 2005. In November 2018, he returned to Vietnam.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise Thich Nhat Hanh quotes collection
1. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ― Thich Nhat Hanh.
2. The moment you understand the importance of loving yourself, you will stop hurting others. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
3. The present moment contains past and future. The secret of transformation, is in the way we handle this very moment. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
4. Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
Do you like Thich Nhat Hanh quotes?
5. When we change our daily lives, the way we think, speak and act, we change the world. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
6. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
7. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
8. Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything – anger, anxiety, or Possessions – we cannot be free. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
9. We meet today, We will meet again tomorrow, We will meet at the source every moment. We meet each other, In all forms of life. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
Which you Thich Nhat Hanh quotes is the wise morning prayer quotes?
10. Your body is not just yours. It is a gift and a responsibility. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
11. Always remember that: Because you are alive everything is possible. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
12. We have to walk in a way that we only print peace and serenity on the Earth. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
13. Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
14. Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
Can you share your morning prayer quotes?
15. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
16. Because you are alive, everything is possible. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
17. Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
18. Many people think excitement is happiness…But when you are excited you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment I know this is the only moment. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
20. Our own life has to be our message. ― Thich Nhat Hanh