Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret. — Don Miguel Ruiz.
Why would you avoid someone? You might avoid people that you know because you prefer your own company, you don’t know how to make small talk, or you’re scared of feeling vulnerable or exposed around others. Some people are also restricted by mood disorders, shyness, or previous negative experiences.
Here is the amazing avoid quotes collection
1. A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. — Jean de La Fontaine
2. Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy. — Matt Lucas
3. Winners aren’t afraid of losing, but losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success. ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
4. If there was any great lesson in life it was this: No battle was ever won with silence. ― Shannon L. Alder
Do you like the avoid quotes?
5. Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done. — Linus Torvalds
6. Successful people have two things on their lips, “smile and silence. Smile can solve problem while silence can avoid problems.
7. I have forced myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste. — Marcel Duchamp
8. Avoid popularity; it has many snares, and no real benefit. — William Penn
9. Part of avoiding thoughts about something was not encouraging opportunities for that something to makes itself felt. ― Kristin Cashore
Which avoid quotes you can understand how to become rich?
10. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home. — James A. Michener
11. I don’t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself. I want to avoid becoming too styled and too ‘done’ and too generic. You see people as they go through their career, and they just become more and more like everyone else. — Emma Watson
12. We all have a tendency to avoid our weaknesses. When we do that, we never progress or get any better. — Jocko Willink
13. The choice to avoid risk is the choice to avoid living, and to avoid living is one of the greatest risk of all. ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
14. A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. — Roy H. Williams
Can you leave your ideas how to become rich in here to us?
15. Avoid debt, that doesn’t pay you. — Cherry Nguyen
16. We can’t avoid age. However, we can avoid some aging. Continue to do things. Be active. Life is fantastic in the way it adjusts to demands; if you use your muscles and mind, they stay there much longer. — Charles H. Townes
17. Avoid people who mess with your head.
People who say things to upset you.
People who want you to make them a priority, but won’t do the same for you.
People who don’t apologize. You don’t need these kind of people. Avoid them
18. Intelligent people are more likely to avoid conflict, which explains why some people notice everything but choose to say nothing.
19. Avoid negative people, life is too short.
20. Life is very short, so break your silly egos, forgive quickly, believe slowly, love truly, laugh loudly and never avoid anything that makes you smile..- Sandeep Maheshwari