We’re all human, aren’t we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving. ― J.K. Rowling.
What is value in life? In ethics, value denotes the degree of importance of some thing or action, with the aim of determining what actions are best to do or what way is best to live, or to describe the significance of different actions.
What is value in economic? Economic value is the worth of a good or service determined by people’s preferences and the trade-offs they choose given their scarce resources. Value is the monetary, material, or assessed worth of an asset, good, or service. “Value” is attached to a myriad of concepts including shareholder value, the value of a firm, fair value, and market value.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise value quotes collection
1. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value. ― Albert Einstein
2. Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved. ― Roy T. Bennett
3. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. ― Charles Darwin
4. I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value. ― Hermann Hesse
Do you like the value quotes?
5. No thing that just costs money is cheap. ― John Steinbeck
6. The cost of a thing is the amount of what I will call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. ― Henry David Thoreau
7. The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone. ― Ayn Rand
8. Anything you lose automatically doubles in value ― Mignon Mclaughlin
9. Price is what you pay and value is what you get. ― Warren Buffet
Which the value quotes is the best personal development quote?
10. I have learned to value the things others are reluctant to give. ― Bernard Beckett
11. Value is more expensive than price. ― Toba Beta
12. Look beneath the surface; let not the several quality of a thing nor its worth escape thee. ― Marcus Aurelius
13. The worth of a thing is what it will bring. ― English Proverb
14. Knowing what you value and how much you value it, is the fire that illuminates the dark. The world now is full of so many lights that others want you to walk towards. Meditating helps keep your eyes firmly fixed on the light of what you value. ― Bill Adams
Can you share your personal development quotes?
15. On both the positive and the negative side, ultimately what you value is what you will have. ― Henry Cloud & John Townsend
16. Whenever you are dealing with someone or something of unknown value the first one who places a value on it establishes its worth. ― David J. Lieberman
17. What you risk reveals what you value. ― Jeanette Winterson
18. Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice. ― Anton Chekhov
19. It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds. It’s your best friends who are supremely resilient, made under pressure and of astonishing value. They’re everlasting; they can cut glass if they need to. ― Gina Barreca
20. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. ― Charles Caleb Colton