Before you invest in something, invest in time to understand it. ― Warren Buffett.
Who is investor? An investor is any person or other entity (such as a firm or mutual fund) who commits capital with the expectation of receiving financial returns. Investors can analyze opportunities from different angles, and generally prefer to minimize risk while maximizing returns.
Who is Warren Buffett? Warren Buffett is an American investor, business tycoon, philanthropist, and the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is considered one of the most successful investors in the world and has a net worth of over US$85.6 billion as of December 2020, making him the world’s fourth-wealthiest.
Let us make you rich
Here is a wise Warren Buffett quotes collection
1. Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never Forget rule No. 1. ― Warren Buffett
2. You mind is like the bank, what you deposit is what you can withdraw?. ―Warren Buffett
3. The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money. Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing. Before you invest in something, invest in time to understand it. ― Warren Buffett
4. The more you learn, the more you earn. Your salary is the bribe they give you to forget your dream. ― Warren Buffett
Do you like Warren Buffett quotes?
5. Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy you have nothing . ― Warren Buffett
6. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. ― Warren Buffett
7. In the business world, the rear-view mirror is always cleaner than the windshield. ― Warren Buffett
8. It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price. ― Warren Buffett
9. Only buy something you’d be happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years. ― Warren Buffett
Which Warren Buffett quotes is the best investment quote?
10. The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient! ― Warren Buffett
11. Remember that the stock market is a manic depressive. ― Warren Buffett
12. Beware the investment activity that produces applause; the great moves are usually greeted by yawns. ― Warren Buffett
13. Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. ― Warren Buffett
14. Never invest in a business you cannot understand. ― Warren Buffett
Can you share your investment quotes?
15. If a business does well, the stock eventually follows. ― Warren Buffett
16. It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price. ― Warren Buffett
17. Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years. ― Warren Buffett
18. If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes. ― Warren Buffett
19. Calling someone who trades actively in the market an investor is like calling someone who repeatedly engages in one-night stands a romantic. ― Warren Buffett
20. The stock market is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient. ― Warren Buffett
21. An investor should act as though he had a lifetime decision card with just twenty punches on it. ― Warren Buffett
22. Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre. ― Warren Buffett