The best investment on Earth is earth. — Louis Glickman
What is real estate? Real estate is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land, whether natural or man-made—including water, trees, minerals, buildings, homes, fences, and bridges. Real estate is a form of real property. Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this an item of real property, buildings or housing in general.
Why you should invest in real estate? On its own, real estate offers cash flow, tax breaks, equity building, competitive risk-adjusted returns, and a hedge against inflation. Real estate can also enhance a portfolio by lowering volatility through diversification, whether you invest in physical properties or buy house.
Let us make you rich
Here is a wise real estate quotes collection
1. Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. In the real estate business, you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of. — Johnny Isakson
3. Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth. — Heodore Roosevelt
4. Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate. — Andrew Carnegie
Do you like real estate quotes?
5. Buy land, they’re not making it anymore. — Mark Twain
6. Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy! — John Jacob Astor
7. Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful. — Hazrat Inayat Khan
8. A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters. — Barbara Corcoran
9. In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations. We must continually reinvent ourselves, responding to changing times with innovative new business models. — Akira Mori
Which real estate quote is the best investment quote?
10. Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait. — Will Rogers
11. Games are won by players who focus on the playing field—not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard. If you instead focus on the prospective price change of a contemplated purchase, you are speculating. There is nothing improper about that. I know, however, that I am unable to speculate successfully, and I am skeptical of those who claim sustained success at doing so. — Warren Buffett
12. I still think buying a home is the best investment any individual can make. — John Paulson
13. If you’re not going to put money in real estate, where else? — Tamir Sapir
14. Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing. — John Stuart Mill
Can you share your investment quotes?
15. I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth. — Jesse Jones
16. Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy. — Marshall Field
17. To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations. — Anthony Hitt
18. It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away. — Anthony Trollope
19. Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk. — Armstrong Williams
20. Owning a home is a keystone of wealth…both financial affluence and emotional security. — Suze Orman