Law is a system of rules created and enforced through social or governmental institutions to regulate behavior, with its precise definition a matter of longstanding.
What is law definition? Law is a system of rules created and enforced through social or governmental institutions to regulate behavior, with its precise definition a matter of longstanding debate. It has been variously described as a science and the art of justice.
If you want to protect the rights and property of yourself and your family. It is not new, but never old and waste.
Let us make you rich
Here is an amazing law quotes collection
1. Laws grind the poor, and rich men rule the law. ― Oliver Goldsmith
2. People are more afraid of the laws of Man than of God, because their punishment seems to be nearest. ― William Penn
3. The law is the public conscience. ― Thomas Hobbes
4.The law was made for one thing alone, for the exploitation of those who don’t understand it. ― Bertolt Brecht
Do you like law quotes?
5. A successful lawsuit is the one worn by a policeman. ― Robert Frost
6. Law is order, and good law is good order. ― Aristotle
7. A law is valuable, not because it is a law, but because there is right in it. ― Henry Ward Beecher
8. People are getting smarter nowadays; they are letting lawyers, instead of their conscience, be their guide. ― Will Rogers
9. Without law men are beasts. ― Maxwell Anderson
Which law quotes can tell you know how to become rich?
10. Law without justice is a wound without a cure. ― William Scott Downey
11. In law, nothing is certain but the expense. ― Samuel Butler
12. An unjust law is itself a species of violence. ― Mahatma Gandhi
13. There is but one law for all, namely, that law which governs all law, the law of our Creator, the law of humanity, justice, equity — the law of nature and of nations. ― Edmund Burke
14. People do not win people rights. Lawyers do. ― Cherry Nguyen
Can you share us your ideas how to become?
15. Law is not law, if it violates the principles of eternal justice. ― Lydia Maria Childe
16. Justice in the life and conduct of the State is possible only as first it resides in the hearts and souls of the citizens. ― Philosopher Plato
17. The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ― Anatole France
18. Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished. ― Jeremy Bentham
19. The precepts of the law may be comprehended under these three points: to live honestly, to hurt no man willfully, and to render every man his due carefully. ― Aristotie
20. One with the law is a majority. ― Calvin Coolidge