The intelligent have plans, the wise have principles. ― Raheel Farooq.
Why we need design life? Design is one of the most powerful forces in our lives, whether or not we are aware of it, and can also be inspiring, empowering and enlightening. Good design is so much more than creating a good-looking product. Design influences what we think, the way we feel and the decisions we make.
Why do we need a design? Design result form human decisions. You can design with intention, which means you have a chance of doing it well, or you can let it happen, which means you’ll probably bungle the job. Design is how we communicate what an object does, or its function, through its shape or form.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best design life quotes collection
1. Always plan for the fact that no plan ever goes according to plan. ― Simon Sinek
2. Always, Always have a plan. ― Rick Riord
3. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ― Benjamin Frankli
4. Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams. ― Jennifer Ritchie Payette
Do you design life quotes?
5. A goal without a plan is just a wish. ― Antoine de Saint
6. The biggest goal can be achieved if you simply break it down into enough small parts. ― Henry Ford
7. Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans. ― Peter F. Drucke
8. We spend most of our time planning how to spend our time. ― Nadine Sadaka Boulos
9. If you don’t have a plan, you become part of somebody else’s plan. ― Terence McKenna
Which design life quotes is the best happy quotes?
10. If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. ― Yogi Berr
11. Planning for tomorrow requires today’s thought, and a few years of distance for that to happen. ― Alan Maiccon
12. They will smile, as they always do when they plan a major attack late in the night. ― Dejan Stojanovi
13. The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining. ― John F. Kenned
14. Stick to the plan. It’s a good plan, it will get you far. ― A.N.D. Away
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. No matter what the work you are doing, be always ready to drop it. And plan it, so as to be able to leave it. ― Leo Tolstoy
16. Planning for, or worrying about, a particular portion of the future does not increase your chances of reaching it. ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
17. In stressful situations, people defer to the person with the best plan. ― Francis Shenstone
18. When making a foolproof plan, one should always plan for the most likely eventuality that nothing will go as per plan. ― Rajesh
19. Plans don’t go according to plan. Might as well get going as if you had a plan anyways. ― Richie Norton
20. In the planning stage of a book, don’t plan the ending. It has to be earned by all that will go before it. ― Rose Tremain
21. Plans are only as good as the actions behind them. ― Todd Stocker
22. Plan on the go. Go with the flow. ― Haresh Sippy
23. The future is not about a single mind that sees or predicts – it is about the many. ― Daniel Egger
24. She had reason to doubt him; he was real good at planning but real bad at doing. ― Junot Díaz