You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people. — Zig Ziglar.
What is deposition? A deposit account is a bank account maintained by a financial institution in which a customer can deposit and withdraw money. Deposit accounts can be savings accounts, current accounts or any of several other types of accounts explained below.
Banks hold deposits and savings entrusted to them by individuals, by businesses, by governments and by central banks. They put that money to work, helping people to buy homes, for example, or lending to businesses to invest in expansion. — Bob Diamond.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise deposit quotes collection
1. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. — Charles R. Swindoll
2. Don’t put down a deposit on worry. — Kristen Taekman
3. I hesitate to deposit money in a bank. I am afraid I shall never dare to take it out again. When you go to confession and entrust your sins to the safe-keeping of the priest, do you ever come back for them? — Jean Baudrillard
4. Prayer is not a check request asking for things from God. It is a deposit slip – a way of depositing God’s character into our bankrupt souls. — Dutch Sheets
Do you like deposit quotes?
5. The only rich person is a person who is rich in spirit. I have no money deposit. I have only beauty deposit. — Imelda Marcos
6. We love in another’s soul whatever of ourselves we can deposit in it; the greater the deposit, the greater the love. — Irving Layton
7. Joy increases as you give it, and diminishes as you try to keep it yourself. In giving it, you will accumulate a deposit of joy greater than you ever believed possible. — Norman Vincent Peale
8. If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank. — Woody Allen
9. The deposit of the faith is one thing… the way it is expressed is another. — Pope John XXIII
Which deposit quotes is the wise investment quotes?
10. The only difference between a pigeon and the American farmer today is that a pigeon can still make a deposit on a John Deere. — Jim Hightower
11. Credit unions are often a better deal than banks and tend to pay higher yields on deposits. — Suze Orman
12. Bitcoin is not an actual physical coin, and if computers are shut down, you can’t buy or sell them. That’s why nothing will ever replace gold and silver coins themselves, and all investors should have them at home or in a safe deposit box. — Mark Skousen
13. All the blessings we enjoy are Divine deposits, committed to our trust on this condition, that they should be dispensed for the benefit of our neighbors. — John Calvin
14. The trip I made to Angola to study the prehistoric contents of the gravel beds as a means of deciding the age of the deposits and their economic potential was the first time prehistory had ever been used for such a purpose. — Louis Leakey
Can you share your investment quotes?
15. Bank failures are caused by depositors who don’t deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement. — Dan Quayle
16. If you need to put your money in a safe and secure place and you want it to earn interest, Treasury bonds are safer than putting it in any bank as a deposit or putting it anywhere else, because they are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government . — Jim Cooper
17. The Bible declares that on the sixth day God created man. Right then and there, God should have demanded a damage deposit . — Jim Hightower
18. While tax refunds amount to substantial income for many Americans, current IRS rules do not allow taxpayers to directly deposit their refund into more than one account . — Jim Cooper
19. It has always been my practice to cast a long paragraph in a single mould to try it by my ear, to deposit it in my memory, but to suspend the action of the pen till I had given the last polish to my work. — Edward Gibbon
20. If I make deposits into an Emotional Bank Account with you through courtesy, kindness, honesty, and keeping my commitments to you, I build up a reserve. Your trust toward me becomes higher, and I can call upon that trust many times if I need to. I can even make mistakes and that trust level, that emotional reserve, will compensate for it. My communication may not be clear, but you’ll get my meaning anyway. You won’t make me “an offender for a word.” When the trust account is high, communication is easy, instant, and effective. — Stephen Covey
21. The critic’s symbol should be the tumble-bug: he deposits his egg in somebody else’s dung, otherwise he could not hatch it — Mark Twain