Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. — Henry David Thoreau.
What is busy work? Busy quotes when you feel like your work has to be done yet would rather be doing other, more important work.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise busy quotes collection
1. No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important. — Mary Kay Ash
2. I don’t like looking back. I’m always constantly looking forward. I’m not the one to sort of sit and cry over spilt milk. I’m too busy looking for the next cow. — Gordon Ramsay
3. You can really only enjoy life when you’re extremely busy. — Josephine de La Baume
4. We’re all so busy we don’t make time to enjoy our lives, good company and good food. — John Torode
Do you like the busy quotes?
5. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. — Dale Carnegie
6. The best person to get something done is a busy person. — Mark Burnett
7. No matter how busy I am, I find time for dance. — Kelli Berglund
8. Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. — John Kenneth Galbraith
9. Happiness is a matter of one’s most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self. — Iris Murdoch
Which the busy quotes is the best personal development quote?
10. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. — John Lennon
11. I love being busy, and I love having a lot going on; it’s exciting. — Annette Bening
12. A man has always to be busy with his thoughts if anything is to be accomplished. — Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
13. It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about? — Henry David Thoreau
14. Some people are so busy learning the tricks of the trade that they never learn the trade. — Vernon Law
Can you share personal development quotes?
15. Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings. — Jane Austen
17. I’d rather be busy, working non-stop, than being bored at home, you know? — Chanel West Coast
18. One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself. — Lucille Ball
19. Stress is part of life. It is something we all experience from time to time. Sometimes it reflects our own busy lifestyles or key moments such as exams, moving house, organizing an event, or coping with a bereavement. Often it is associated with work: meeting a deadline, dealing with difficult people, or meeting stretching targets. — Luciana Berger
20. The truth is that we don’t need everyone to like us; we need a few people to love us. Because what’s better than being roundly liked is being fully known – an impossibility both professionally and personally if you’re so busy being likable that you forget to be yourself. — Jessica Valenti