If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem. — J. Paul Getty.
What is bank? A bank is a financial institution that accepts deposits from the public and creates a demand deposit while simultaneously making loans. Lending activities can be directly performed by the bank or indirectly through capital markets. Banks lend money by making advances to customers on current accounts, by making installment loans, and by investing in marketable debt securities.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wonderful bank quotes collection
1. If a person lies to you about what’s in their bank account, they’ll lie to you about other things as well. — Christie Brinkley
2. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it. — Bob Hope
3. Success is not how many zeroes your bank account has. It’s about making the most of the life you have. — Suze Orman
4. Success is not about how much money we have in the bank, but it’s about how many peoples’ lives we have impacted through it. Success is experienced when we do things which are never done before. — Naveen Jain
Do you like bank quotes?
5. I did almost every job in the bank. It was real life, waking up in the morning, putting on a suit and tie and then having to go to work. — Romain Grosjean
6. Men are like bank accounts. The more money, the more interest they generate. — Mark Twain
7. Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money, they don’t generate a lot of interest. — George W. Bush
8. Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook, and a good digestion. — Jean-Jacques Rousseau
9. A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. — Robert Frost
Which bank quotes is the best investment quote?
10. Anybody who dies with money in the bank is a failure. — Dan Gilbert
11. Money looks better in the bank than on your feet. — Sophia Amoruso
12. The only good loan is one that gets paid back. — Robert Wilmers
13. Banks do not create money for the public good. They are businesses owned by private shareholders. Their purpose is to make a profit. — John Rogers
14. At its core, banking is not simply about profit, but about personal relationships. — Felix Rohatyn
Can you share your investment quotes?
15. Elon Musk with PayPal revolutionized banking. — Peter Diamand
16. Banks are there to support businesses that have justifiable needs. — Vijay Mallya
17. The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. — Josiah Stamp
18. Nobody knows to bank better than I do. — Donald Trump
19. Banking is necessary, banks are not. — Bill Gates
20. Banking is very good business if you don’t do anything dumb. — Warren Buffett