I can’t say what made me fall in love with Vietnam, that a woman’s voice can drug you; that everything is so intense. The colors, the taste, even the rain. ― Graham Greene.
Where is Viet Nam? Vietnam is a long, narrow nation shaped like the letter s. It is in Southeast Asia on the eastern edge of the peninsula known as Indochina. Its neighbors include China to the north and Laos and Cambodia to the west. The South China Sea lies to the east and south.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the Viet Nam quotes collection
1. My ultimate getaway is Vietnam. It has a little bit of everything when it comes to culture, amazing food, beautiful people, exotic sights, sounds and profound history of love, bravery and resilience. ― Jeannie Mai
2. I didn’t expect to find much visible trace of the American war in Vietnam. The Vietnamese are too hard-bitten to dwell on it, and they’ve sanded away all but the outcroppings of history the museums, the memorials. ― Evan Osnos
3. For me, the way to approach a subject such as Vietnam is through storytelling. ― Tim O’Brien
4. That’ll put us about a hundred miles due east of Ho Chi Minh City in another five hours. The name always caught Max off guard. Vietnam’s largest city would always be Saigon to him. ― Clive Cussler
Do you like Viet Nam quotes?
5. Vietnam, I love you for a long time. All-day, all night, I love you a long time. ― Alex Garland
6. Kiss me goodbye and write me while I’m gone. Goodbye my sweetheart, hello Vietnam. ― Dave Dudley
7. There are several places in Vietnam where they’re teaching computer science from second grade in the class, so they don’t have a gender divide because everybody is expected to program. ― Megan Smith
8. They say whatever you’re looking for, you will find here. They say you come to Vietnam and you understand a lot in a few minutes, but the rest has got to be lived. The smell: that’s the first thing that hits you, promising everything in exchange for your soul. And the heat. Your shirt is straightaway a rag. You can hardly remember your name, or what you came to escape from. ― Graham Greene
9. Vietnam was always, in a single moment, dreadful, funny, nightmarish, ecstatic. In its moments of highest drama, it was always its own best and worst parody. ― Philip D Beidler
Which Viet Nam quote is the best life quotes?
10. Life was so cheap in Vietnam. That is where my sense of urgency comes from. ― Craig Venter
11. I remember being in Vietnam in my early 20s, at the height of Lonely Planet’s fame, and all the travelers would converge on internet cafes to send emails back home. It was a great place to exchange tips and recommendations, so you actually interacted with people. ― Konnie Huq
12. I would like to dive in Vietnam and Cambodia. ― Neil Morrissey
13. My first time overseas was taking 10,000 tons of beer to Vietnam. ― John F. Kelly
14. Countries that managed to rebuild commanding state structures after popular nationalist revolutions – such as China, Vietnam, and Iran – look stable and cohesive when compared with a traditional monarchy such as Thailand or wholly artificial nation-states like Iraq and Syria. ― Pankaj Mishra
Can you share your Viet Nam quotes?
15. Being in Vietnam and being around a major story of the time was always a great shot of adrenaline. ― Horst Faas
16. When I was younger, my dad taught me how to cook. He’s a genius in the kitchen. I went to Vietnam with my parents, and I went on a cooking course with him. ― Ellie Bamber
17. Vietnam’s century-old French villas and colonial-era government buildings are a draw for the 8 million tourists who visit the country every year. Even in France, we don’t have so many examples of the beautiful wrought-iron railings and staircases that you see here. ― Emmanuel Ly-Batalla
18. World War II was just as dirty and brutal as Vietnam, just as confusing. ― David Ayer
19. In World War One, they called it shell shock. Second time around, they called it battle fatigue. After ‘Nam, it was post-traumatic stress disorder. ― Jan Karon
Can you share our Viet Nam quotes?
20. I have experienced bad dating and ineptitude with women all across the globe, from Vietnam to Paris. When I was 21, women were an enigma; they were this code that had to be cracked. They were ‘The Other.’ I have often thought writing this stuff into stand-up and shows would be an exorcism, but it hasn’t been; it makes no difference. ― Stephen Merchant
21. All the wrong people remember Vietnam. I think all the people who remember it should forget it, and all the people who forgot it should remember it. ― Michael Herr
22. Vietnam was what we had instead of happy childhoods. ― Michael Herr
23. A country that has been through as much as Vietnam has to have some crazy music somewhere. ― Henry Rollins
24. The people of Vietnam, north and south, seek the same things. The shared needs of man, the needs for food and shelter and education, the chance to build and work and till the soil, free from the arbitrary horrors of battle, the desire to walk in the dignity of those who master their own destiny. For many painful years, in war and revolution and infrequent peace, they have struggled to fulfil those needs. It is a crime against mankind that so much courage, and so much will, and so many dreams, must be flung on the fires of war and death. How many men who listen to me tonight have served their nation in other wars? How very many are not here to listen? The war in Vietnam is not like these other wars. Yet, finally, war is always the same. It is young men dying in the fullness of their promise. It is trying to kill a man that you do not even know well enough to hate. Therefore, to know war is to know that there is still madness in this world. ― Lyndon Johnson