A picture can tell over thousand words to you. — Cherry Nguyen.
What is the value of a picture? The value of a photograph is using it as a tool to stimulate people to making social change. The second proposition: The value of photography is to empower people, to give them more joy in life.
What makes a photo valuable? If you make pictures that inspire awe and wonder in your viewer, and you can sell those pictures for a lot of money, the pictures are “valuable” in an economic/monetary sense.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wonderful photo quotes collection.
1. The camera makes you forget you’re there. It’s not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much. — Annie Leibovitz.
2. Photography is the story I fail to put into words. — Destin Sparks
3. I need you, the reader, to imagine us, for we don’t really exist if you don’t. ― Nabokov Vladimir
4. Imagine, and it shall be. There are no limits. ― Evelyn Skye
Do you like photo quotes?
5. The pictures are there, and you just take them. — Robert Capa
6. There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment. — Robert Frank
7. Great photography is about Depth of feeling, not Depth of field. — Peter Adams
8. Taking an image, freezing a moment, reveals how rich reality truly is. — Cherry Nguyen
9. Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. — Aaron Siskind
Which photo quotes can support you know how to become rich?
10. Photography is about capturing souls not smiles. — Dragan Tapshanov
11. Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase. — Percy W. Harris
12. You’ve got to push yourself harder. You’ve got to start looking for pictures nobody else could take. You’ve got to take the tools you have and probe deeper. — William Albert Allard
13. A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people. — Annie Leibovitz
14. Photography for me is not looking, it’s feeling. If you can’t feel what you’re looking at, then you’re never going to get others to feel anything when they look at your pictures. — Don McCullin
Do you have any your ideas how to become rich?
15. You don’t take a photograph. You ask quietly to borrow it for your contact. — Cherry Nguyen
16. If Photoshop is the answer, you are asking the wrong question. — Dean Farrell
8. It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are. — Paul Caponigro
19. The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do. — Andy Warhol
20. Only photograph what you love. — Tim Walker