Don’t study because you need to, study because knowledge is power, study because they can never take it away from you, study because you want to know more, study because it enhances you, study because it grows you. — Cherry Nguyen.
If you want to see yourself becoming better, self development is. What kind of person will you be after you learn how to improve yourself?
Let us make you rich
Here is the best personal development quotes.
1. Eat well, read books, study yourself, expand your mind, do better and get better. Last but not least, remember you are your greatest investments. — Warren Buffet
2. Be patient when it seems things are not going right and may never be right again. Accept that what is yours will come to you in the right way at just the right moment. — Lyanla Vanzant
3. Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event. — Brain Tracy
4. You are where you are and what you are because you have decided to be there. —Brain Tracy
Do you like the personal development quotes?
5. Any good that you can do, do it now, do not delay it or forestall it, for you won’t pass this way again. — Brain Tracy
6. Don’t chase people, be your self, do your work best, the right people-the ones who really belong in your life-will come to you and stay. — Will smith
7. When you develop yourself, to the point where you believe in yourself, so strongly that you know you can accomplish anything, put your mind to your future, will be unlimited. — Brain Tracy
8. Develop an attitude of gratitude, say thank you to everyone you meet for everything, they do for you. — Brain Tracy
9. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all. — Brain Tracy
Which the personal development quotes is the best?
10. Inner peace is being confident you’ll be okay no matter what life throws at you. — Cherry Nguyen
11. Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own. — Bruce Lee
12. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
13. We must become the change we want to see. — Mahatma Gandhi
14. What we think, we become. — Buddha
Can you share personal development quote?
15. Ability may take you to the top, but it takes character to stay there. — William Blake
16. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. — Bruce Lee
17. Be humble always and identify with the common man; even when success and achievements want to make you proud. — Bishop Leonard Umunna
18. A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere. — La Rochefoucauld
19. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. — Reinhold H. Niebuhr
20. It is your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines your altitude. — Zig Ziglar