The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money. ― Warren Buffet.
What is time management? “Time management” is the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time between specific activities. Good time management enables you to work smarter – not harder – so that you get more done in less time, even when time is tight and pressures are high.
By managing your time wisely through careful planning of every second of every day, you can control your schedule so that your time is spent efficiently and you can ultimately reach your goals. Poor time management usually results in disorganization, missed deadlines and little free time.
Let us make you rich
There is the best time management quotes colletion.
1. Spend more time smiling than frowning and more time praising than criticizing. ― Richard Branson
2. You only have control over 3 things in yours life: The thoughts you think, the imagines you visualize and the actions you take. ― Jack Kornfield
3. To change bad habits, we must study the habits of successful role models. ― Jack Kornfield
4. The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success. ― Jack Kornfield
Do you like the time management quotes?
5. Remember it’s about luck, it’s about doing the right things the right way. ― Jack Kornfield
6. Nothing is permanent. Don’t stress yourself too much because no matter how bad the situation is. It will change. ― Cherry Nguyen
7. It’s the small habits. How you spend your mornings, how you talk to yourself, what you read and what you watch, who you share your energy with, who has access to you. That will change your life. ― Cherry Nguyen
8. If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow. ― Beyonce Knowles
9. Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time” is to say “I don’t want to. ― Lao Tzu
Which time management quote is the best time management quotes?
10. Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today. ― Benjamin Franklin
11. We should always allow some time to elapse, for time discloses the truth. ― Seneca
12. The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once. ― Albert Einstein
13. Life, if well lived, is long enough. ― Seneca
14. Don’t spend a dollar’s worth of time on a ten-cent decision. ― Peter Turla
Can you share your time management quotes?
15. Don’t try to explain them, who doesn’t listen. ― Cherry Nguyen
16. Don’t eat, what your body doesn’t digest. ― Cherry Nguyen
17. Keep relations with them, those who understand you. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. Don’t try to persuade them. those who can’t accept the truth. ― Cherry Nguyen
19. Those who lose your trust, don’t try to lift them. ― Cherry Nguyen
20. Don’t go there, where there is no respect. Come here with me. ― Cherry Nguyen