The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you. ― Tony Robbins.
Who is Tony Robbins? Anthony Jay Robbins is an American author, coach, speaker, and philanthropist. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including the books Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. His seminars are organized through Robbins Research International.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is success Tony Robbins quotes collection
1. Every problem is a gift, without problems we would not grow. ― Tony Robbins
2. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. ― Tony Robbins
3. The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you. ― Tony Robbins
4. The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment. ― Tony Robbins
5. Persistence overshadows even talent as the most valuable resource shaping the quality of life. ― Tony Robbins
6. It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public. ― Tony Robbins
7. Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions. ― Tony Robbins
8. Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered. ― Tony Robbins
9. I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. ― Tony Robbins
10. Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. ― Tony Robbins
11. In life you need either inspiration or desperation. ― Tony Robbins
12. Nothing in life has any meaning except the meaning we give it. ― Tony Robbins
13. Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. ― Tony Robbins
14. If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results. ― Tony Robbins
15. The only reason we don’t have what we want in life is the reasons we create why we can’t have them. ― Tony Robbins
16. To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others. ― Tony Robbins
17. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. ― Tony Robbins
18. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. ― Tony Robbins
19. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers. ― Tony Robbins
Discover more wonderful topic
20. One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. ― Tony Robbins
21. Your mind will make you rich or poor depending on the use you put to it. Your incredible brain can take you from rags to riches, from loneliness to popularity, and from depression to happiness and joy, if you use it properly. ― Brian Tracy
22. The better you think , the better decisions you make . the better decisions you make , the better actions you take . the better actions you take , the better results you get. ― Brian Tracy
23. You must master your time rather than becoming a slave to the constant flow of events and demands on your time. And you must organize your life to achieve balance, harmony, and inner peace. ― Brian Tracy
24. There’s absolutely no limit to what plain, ordinary, working people can accomplish if they’re given the opportunity and encouragement to do their best. ― Sam Walton
25. Some people are really great manipulators. They may lie, cheat, treat you badly, and somehow try to make it all seem like it’s your fault. Don’t fall for that, that’s just what they do. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. It is difficult to live in and enjoy the moment when you are thinking about the past or worrying about the future.
You cannot change your past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about your future.
Learn from the past, plan for the future.
The more you live in and enjoy the present moment, the happier you will be. ― Roy T. Bennett