Who is Steven Ballmer? Steven Anthony Ballmer is an American businessman and investor who served as the chief executive officer of Microsoft from 2000 to 2014.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Steve Ballmer quotes collection
1. I think our leadership team is a highly accountable leadership team. ― Steve Ballmer
2. Google’s not a real company. It’s a house of cards. ― Steve Ballmer
3. As a global company, our future growth and success requires that we constantly look at ways to improve our ability to serve customers worldwide. ― Steve Ballmer
4. I think the biggest mistake most people make when they pick their first job is they don’t worry enough about whether they’ll love the work,
and they worry more about whether it’s a good experience. ― Steve Ballmer
5. The way I do things I usually always prefer to have a very clear strategy and be very focused.
At the same time to be very rock solid, and crisp in execution. ― Steve Ballmer
6. I have a hard time with businesses that don’t make money at some point. ― Steve Ballmer
7. Great companies with the way they work, first start with great leaders. ― Steve Ballmer
8. I have lots of sources of information about what’s going on at the company.
I think I have a pretty good pulse on where we are and what people are thinking. ― Steve Ballmer
9. Everyone likes to differentiate between business and consumers but I don’t see the difference really.
Most people are people. I get personal and business mail and I have one set of contacts from my life.
I don’t want to manage two sets. I want one view of my world. ― Steve Ballmer
10. Ford shared this vision. We are inviting more players to join in. ― Steve Ballmer
11. I think good ideas are usually better done quickly than slowly. ― Steve Ballmer
12. Analytics only goes so far. Basketball, more than baseball, for example, is really a team sport. ― Steve Ballmer
13. I like to tell people that all of our products and business will go through three phases.
There’s vision, patience, and execution. ― Steve Ballmer
14. As a global company, our future growth and success requires that we constantly look at ways to improve our ability to serve customers worldwide. ― Steve Ballmer
15. Great companies have high cultures of accountability,
it comes with this culture of criticism I was talking about before, and I think our culture is strong on that. ― Steve Ballmere
16. We can believe that we know where the world should go.
But unless we’re in touch with our customers, our model of the world can diverge from reality.
There’s no substitute for innovation, of course, but innovation is no substitute for being in touch, either. ― Steve Ballmer
17. The number one benefit of information technology is that it empowers people to do what they want to do.
It lets people be creative. It lets people be productive.
It lets people learn things they didn’t think they could learn before, and so in a sense it is all about potential. ― Steve Ballmer
18. At Microsoft, we’re investing heavily in security because we want customers to be able to trust their computing experiences,
so they can realize the full benefits of the interconnected world we live in. ― Steve Ballmer
19. A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning. ― Cherry Nguyen
20. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. — Norman Vincent Peale
21. A hungry stomach, an empty pocket and a broken heart teach you the most valuable lesson in life. ― Cherry Nguyen