What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed. ― Dave Thomas.
Why we should start a business? Starting your own business has several financial benefits over working for a wage or salary. First, you’re building an enterprise that has the potential for growth – and your wallet grows as your company does. Second, your business itself is a valuable asset. As your business grows, it’s worth more and more.
What is startup? A startup or start-up is a company or project undertaken by an entrepreneur to seek, develop, and validate a scalable economic model.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous startup quotes collection
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing. ― Walt Disnesh
2. Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you. ― Tony Hsi
3. Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once. ― Drew Houston
4. You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions. ― Steve Case
Do you like start up quotes?
5. Any time is a good time to start a company. ― Ron Conway
6. Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. ― Mary Kay
7. Always deliver more than expected. ― Larry Page
8. User experience is everything. It always has been, but it’s undervalued and underinvested in. If you don’t know user-centered design, study it. Hire people who know it. Obsess over it. Live and breathe it. Get your whole company on board. ― Evan Williams
9. Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well. ― Jack London
Which startup quotes can teach you know how to become rich?
10. Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead. ― Nelson Mandel
11. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. ― Winston Churchill
12. Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you. ― Tony Hsieh
13. Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it. ― Mark Zuckerberg(CEO of face book).
14. The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world. ― Marc Benioff
Can you share our start up quotes?
15. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ― Winston Chur
16. If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late. ― Reid Hoffman
17. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over. ― Richard Branson
18. Even if you don’t have the perfect idea to begin with, you can likely adapt. ― Victoria Ransom
19. High expectations are the key to everything. ― Sam Walton
20. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into smaller manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. ― Mark Twain