Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands. ― Roy T. Bennett.
Why we should accept responsibility? Accepting responsibility will give you the power to make positive changes with your life. You can identify things that you want or need to do and place them on your list. Identifying needed better behavior items and placing them on your list will help you accomplish specific changes that you want to make in your life.
Let us make you rich
Here is the excellent responsibility quotes collection
1. If you can take responsibility for your own life, then you will begin to realize that you can change it. ― H. K. Abell
2. To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend. ― Jacques Derrida
3. Accountability, is the state or condition of being accountable or responsible. That is right. We are responsible for what goes on in our heads. ― John Faulkner
4. The price of greatness is responsibility. ― Winston Churchill
Do you like responsibility quotes?
5. Take responsibility for yourself; it’s very rewarding. ― Amanda Green
6. Each one of us is responsible for the world – each one of us must give a hand to build our world in a humane manner, crossing faith, fate and family. ― Abhijit Naskar
7. By choosing to take responsibility for your life, you will immediately gain an increased power to achieve your greatest potential.
8. No matter who betrays or rejects you, only you can take responsibility for your mental attitude. ― John Hagee
9. Responsibility is demonstrated by actions and deeds; not by words or information inserted in some glossy magazines or corporate websites. ― Samuel O Idowu
Which responsibility quotes is the excellent personal development?
10. The game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace. ― Michael Jordan
11. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
12. Freedom without responsibility is like weight without gravity in physics — a logical impossibility. ― Robert C. Solomon
13. In order to win and succeed in life, responsibility is so important. This is a part of being an adult and learning how to be responsible for everything. ― Tonya R. Owens
14. Taking responsibility for yourself first, you can then take responsibility for who and what you are.
Can you share your personal development?
15. Start to reflect on your life after you accept, act, and take responsibility for your life. ―C. Paynehave
16. We seldom realize, for example that our most private thoughts and emotions are not actually our own. For we think in terms of languages and images which we did not invent, but which were given to us by our society. ― Alan Watts
17. People have forgotten this truth,” the fox said. “But you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed. You’re responsible for your rose. ― Antoine de Saint
18. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man’s life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die. ― George R.R. Martin