A camera didn’t make a great picture any more than a typewriter wrote a great novel. — Peter Adams Elements of Photography.
Who is photographers? A photographer is a professional that focuses on the art of taking photographs with a digital or film camera. Photographers use artificial and/or natural lighting to snap pictures of various people, places and things in a variety of settings.
What is photograph? Photography is the art, application, and practice of creating durable images by recording light, either electronically
Let us make you rich
Here is the wonderful photographer quotes collection
1. The best camera is the one that’s with you. — Chase Jarvis
2. The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it. — Ansel Adams
3. Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph. — Andre Kertesz
4. Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase. — Percy W. Harris
Do you like the photographer quotes?
5. Great photography is about Depth of feeling, not Depth of field. — Peter Adams
6. A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it. — Edward Steichen
7. The art of photography is all about directing the attention of the viewer. — Steven Pinker
8. Don’t pack up your camera until you’ve left the location. — Joe McNally
9. Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like. — David Alan Harvey
Which the photographer quotes is the best job quotes?
10. If Photoshop is the answer, you’re asking the wrong question. — Dean Farrell
11. I wish that all of nature’s magnificence, the emotion of the land, the living energy of place could be photographed. — Annie Leibovitz
12. I never have taken a picture I’ve intended. They’re always better or worse. — Diane Arbus
13. My photography is the result of being there at the right moment. — Rene Burri
14. Today everything exists to end in a photograph. — Susan Sontag
Can you share your job quotes?
15. I think good dreaming is what leads to good photographs. — Wayne Miller
16. I love the people I photograph. I mean, they’re my friends. I’ve never met most of them or I don’t know them at all, yet through my images I live with them. — Bruce Gilden
17. If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff. — Jim Richardson
18. When I say I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I’d like to know them. Anyone I know I photograph. — Annie Leibovitz
19. My life is shaped by the urgent need to wander and observe, and my camera is my passport. — Steve McCurry
20. Look and think before opening the shutter. The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera. — Yousuf Karsh
21. The camera is an excuse to be someplace you otherwise don’t belong. It gives me both a point of connection and a point of separation. — Susan Meiselas