If you don’t optimize for the consumer on the Internet, you’re dead. ― Dara Khosrowshahi.
Why is optimization important? The purpose of optimization is to achieve the “best” design relative to a set of prioritized criteria or constraints. These include maximizing factors such as productivity, strength, reliability, longevity, efficiency, and utilization. This decision-making process is known as optimization.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best optimize quotes collection
1. Consumers are expecting personalized experiences; they expect that Sephora knows who they are and not just that they recognize them when they are online, but wherever they are interacting with Sephora. ― Mary Beth Laughton
2. If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy. ― Donald Knuth
3. I am fascinated with the idea of the brand becoming a platform, not just for self-expression, but to create uniquely bespoke products in a one-to-one relationship that helps them feel empowered and strong and able to express. ― John R. Hoke III
4. True optimization is the revolutionary contribution of modern research to decision processes. ― George Dantzig
5. Customers are now driven by trying to optimize value. ― Azim Premji
6. Machines have the ability to assemble things faster than any human ever could, but humans possess the analytics, domain expertise, and valuable knowledge required to solve problems and optimize factory floor production. ― Joe Kaeser
7. When you build relationships with entrepreneurs, they’re not trying to optimize on price. ― Bill Maris
8. It’s 100 percent about the consumer experience and cultivating inimitable customer experiences. Whether it’s about blending online with the in-store experience or creating new virtual try-on experiences, we want to be best in class. ― Kimberly Saxton
9. If you optimize for money too early, you will be minimizing your learning, almost without exception. ― Tim Ferriss
10. Digital personalizations are no longer merely an option, they’re a necessity. ― Jim Cramer
12. Data…allows us to really customize how we talk to customers. That’s going to be a hallmark of where we go next in our marketing, communication strategy and our loyalty strategy. ― Dan Wegiel
13. We must develop knowledge optimization initiatives to leverage our key learnings. ― Scott Adams
14. By using big data, it will also be possible to predict adverse weather conditions, rerouting ships to avoid delays, and monitor fuel data, thereby allowing companies to optimize their supply chains and the way they drive their business. ― Soren Skou
15. When you’re able to partner with key merchants, you’re able to deliver a level of personalization to consumers. ― Mary Hines
16. Using AI to enhance education and personalize information flow has enormous potential. Schools can learn a lot from the Netflix model of learning. ― Rob Lipps
17. I optimize for brands and people I enjoy spending time with, we’ve invested in Warby Parker, Glossier, Outdoor Voices, Bonobos because if you’re having a good time, you’re inherently going to be better at what you’re doing.
Even the bad times are tolerable when you’re working alongside people you respect and like. ― Kirsten Green
18. If the first 10 years for us was about fixing the consumer experience, the next 10 years is about an equal amount of focus on making sure that the music industry sees the same transformation that the consumer side has seen. ― Spotify founder and CEO Daniel Ek
19. If you have a business website; make it stickier; redo the merchandising often and try new things until you hit the right homepage…then try and beat that. The most important audience drivers on the internet are paid search and keyword optimization.
Concentrate on those. They are very inexpensive compared to banner advertising. ― Lynda Resnick
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. — Earl Nightingale
21. Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. — John Kenneth Galbraith
22. Stress is part of life. It is something we all experience from time to time.
Sometimes it reflects our own busy lifestyles or key moments such as exams, moving house, organizing an event, or coping with a bereavement.
Often it is associated with work: meeting a deadline, dealing with difficult people, or meeting stretching targets. — Luciana Berger
23. The truth is that we don’t need everyone to like us; we need a few people to love us.
Because what’s better than being roundly liked is being fully known – an impossibility both professionally and personally if you’re so busy being likable that you forget to be yourself. — Jessica Valenti
24. I don’t like looking back. I’m always constantly looking forward. I’m not the one to sort of sit and cry over spilt milk. I’m too busy looking for the next cow. — Gordon Ramsay
25. The pen is an instrument of discovery rather than just a recording implement.
If you write a letter of resignation or something with an agenda, you’re simply using a pen to record what you have thought out. ― Billy Collins
26. There is no lighter burden, nor more agreeable, than a pen.
There pleasures fail us, or wound us while they charm; but the pen we take up rejoicing and lay down with satisfaction,
for it has the power to advantage not only its lord and master, but many others as well, even though they be far away, sometimes, indeed, though they be not born for thousands of years to come. ― Petrarch