1. Accept everything just the way it is.
2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.
6. Do not regret what you have done.
7. Never be jealous.
8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
11. All things have no preferences.
12. Be indifferent to where you live.
13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.
14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
15. Do not act following customary beliefs.
16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
17. Do not fear death.
18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.
19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honor.
21. Never stray from the Way. ― Miyamoto Musashi
Miyamoto Musashi, original name Miyamoto Masana, artistic name Niten, (born 1584, Mimasaka or Harima, Japan—died June 13, 1645, Higo), famous Japanese soldier-artist of the early Edo (Tokugawa) period (1603–1867). Musashi began his career as a fighter early in life when, at age 13, he killed a man in single combat.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Miyamoto Musashi quotes collection
1. There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself. ― Miyamoto Musashi
2. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. ― Miyamoto Musashi
3. You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain. ― Miyamoto Musashi
4. The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them. ― Miyamoto Musashi
5. If you wish to control others you must first control yourself. ― Miyamoto Musashi
6. Perception is strong and sight weak. In strategy it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things. ― Miyamoto Musashi
7. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help. ― Miyamoto Musashi
8. The important thing in strategy is to suppress the enemy’s useful actions but allow his useless actions. ― Miyamoto Musashi
9. If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything. ― Miyamoto Musashi
10. In battle, if you make your opponent flinch, you have already won. ― Miyamoto Musashi
11. All men are the same except for their belief in their own selves, regardless of what others may think of them. ― Miyamoto Musashi
12. If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you. ― Miyamoto Musashi
13. Do not sleep under a roof. Carry no money or food. Go alone to places frightening to the common brand of men. ― Cherry Nguyen
Become a criminal of purpose. Be put in jail, and extricate yourself by your own wisdom. ― Miyamoto Musashi
14. You should not have any special fondness for a particular weapon, or anything else, for that matter. ― Cherry Nguyen
Too much is the same as not enough. Without imitating anyone else, you should have as much weaponry as suits you. ― Miyamoto Musashi
15. To know ten thousand things, know one well. ― Miyamoto Musashi
16. From one thing, know ten thousand things. ― Miyamoto Musashi
17. You can only fight the way you practice. ― Miyamoto Musashi
18. Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man. ― Miyamoto Musashi
19. The primary thing when you take a sword in your hands is your intention to cut the enemy, whatever the means.
Whenever you parry, hit, spring, strike or touch the enemy’s cutting sword, you must cut the enemy in the same movement.
It is essential to attain this. ― Cherry Nguyen
If you think only of hitting, springing, striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able to actually cut him. ― Miyamoto Musashi
20. It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet. ― Miyamoto Musashi
21. Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye. ― Miyamoto Musashi
22. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men. ― Miyamoto Musashi