Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you, doesn’t mean you can, should or need to do it alone. — Lisa Olivera.
What is mental health? Mental health, defined by the World Health Organization, is “a state of well-being in which the individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.
Why is mental health important? Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make healthy choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the healthy mental health quotes collection
1. Promise me you’ll always remember , you’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. — Christopher Robin
2. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. — Albus Dumbledore
3. Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you. — Ovid
4. There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in. ― Leonard Cohen
5. Increasing the strength of our minds is the only way to reduce the difficulty of life. ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
6. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ― Henry David Thoreau
7. No amount of therapy can or self care can make up for scarcity of food & drink, time, or financial resources. — Whitney Goodman
8. What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation. — Glenn Close
9. Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside. Remembering all the times you’ve felt that way. — Charles Bukowski
10. In the middle of winter I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer. — Albert Camus
11. If you’re going through hell, keep going. — Winston Churchill
12. If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with a heart of an angel. — Keanu Reeves
13. Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health. — Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy
14. I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship. — Amy March
15. Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with. — Adam Ant
16. In any given moment, we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety. — Abraham Maslow
17. Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone. — Lisa Olivera
18. What if you moved through the world as if you were easy to be loved? Because I promise you, you are easy to love. — Sonalee Rashatwar
19. Take a deep breath to remember you are the child who lived through survival mode and the empowered adult who chose their healing. — Dr. Nicole LePera
Discover more wisdom topic
20. No amount of support or generosity justifies someone treating you badly. This includes parents. — Sarah Crosby
21. Two of the greatest predictors of success are the ability to say hello and the ability to say goodbye. — Robert J. Braathe
22. Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail. — Kinky Friedman
23. I’m just a kid in a candy store, learning and eating up all this different knowledge. — Jerry McNerney
24. When I say I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I’d like to know them. Anyone I know I photograph. — Annie Leibovitz
25. Look and think before opening the shutter. The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera. — Yousuf Karsh
26. The camera is an excuse to be someplace you otherwise don’t belong. It gives me both a point of connection and a point of separation. — Susan Meiselas