When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife. ― Prince Philip.
Why do you need a man? No matter how strong and independent you behave, you need men to play the varied roles in your life :
To catch you when you fall and inculcate the ability to bounce back every time.
To help you embrace your own flaws and learn from your mistakes.
To encourage and motivate you by his sheer presence at every function and gathering in school and college.
To make you strong in this jeopardous world full of scamsters and monsters.
To teach you to be self
To mold you into a person you can be proud of.
To guide you with the online/ computer/ technical stuff. (I am not a pro at these things).
To enhance your knowledge with his exceptional skills to read the entire newspaper without getting bored.
To teach you to ride and drive.
To help you choose the correct option every time your mind gives up.
To protect you from the bullies around.
To bare all your stubbornness and patiently satisfy your demands.
To accompany you in all the craziness, pranks and games to make summers fun.
To fight for the remote and end up watching football or TV series together.
To pull your leg and mess up your hair and be the most annoying creature alive.
To pamper you like a little baby all the time and keep joy from breaking down with his lame jokes during your travel.
To be your lobster and mate for life!
To take you all by surprise by singing a song and pulling you in a dance.
To understand the unspoken and heal your heart when it’s broken!
To travel round the globe with you and devour every type of cuisine and drink.
To cook food!! (No, cooking is not your hobby on your resume. You are not even sorry.)
To allow the you are strong and independent girl to fall weak, vulnerable and devastated sometimes and without mocking, gather all her shattered pieces and put them together!
To shower you with chocolates and unconditional love when you get restless during periods.
To continue to be yours forever inspires of bearing all your tantrums.
To rejuvenate every situation by his glorious smile and a forehead kiss.
To hold your
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wonderful men quotes collection
1. No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man. ― Heraclitus
2. Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is. ― Albert Camu
3. The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone. ― Henrik Ibsen
4. I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability. ― Oscar Wilde
5. No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed. ― Godfrey Winn
6. Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers. ― Voltaire
7. A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. ― Baltasar Gracian
8. Man only likes to count his troubles; he doesn’t calculate his happiness. ― Fyodor Dostoevsky
9. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. ― Jim Carrey
10. Think where man’s glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends. ― William Butler Yeats
11. A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. ― Roy H. Williams
12. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ― Maimonides
13. Time and tide wait for no man. ― Geoffrey Chaucer
14. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. ― Andre Gide
15. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
16. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. ― Charles Darwin
17. Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. ― Oscar Wilde
18. A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it. ― George A. Moore
19. If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ― J. K. Rowling
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed. ― Mahatma Gandhi
21. Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.―
22. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. — Joseph Conrad
23. First, we eat. Then, we do everything else. Every time you use the word ‘healthy,’ you lose. The key is to make yummy, delicious food that happens to be healthy. ― Marcus Samuelsson
24. Breakfasts and lunches are the meals that get rushed or even forgotten during the week, even though they have such an impact on our energy levels and mood during the day not to mention our waistlines. ― Lacey Baier
25. When I’m off the road, and I can really control my diet down to the calorie, I juice seven days a week.
Every afternoon, whatever I have at hand, beets, carrots, ginger, whatever. I juice, literally, every single day. And on the road, I try to find fresh juice wherever I can. ― Henry Rollins
26. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. — Oprah Winfrey