Childhood vaccines are one of the great triumphs of modern medicine. Indeed, parents whose children are vaccinated no longer have to worry about their child’s death or disability from whooping cough, polio, diphtheria, hepatitis, or a host of other infections. ― Ezekiel Emanuel.
We’ve been using vaccination in some form for hundreds of years now. We have almost nothing in our modern medicine that we’ve been using that long, and it’s been consistently productive even though, you know, the older vaccines were much more dangerous than vaccines we’re using now. ― Eula Biss.
Why we need medications for treatment? Medicines are chemicals or compounds used to cure, halt, or prevent disease; ease symptoms; or help in the diagnosis of illnesses. Advances in medicines have enabled doctors to cure many diseases and save lives.
Let us make you rich
Here is a healthy medicine quotes collection
1. The aim of medicine is to prevent disease and prolong life, the ideal of medicine is to eliminate the need of a physician. ― William J. Mayo
2. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. ― Luther Burbank
3. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow. ― Orison Swett Marden
4. Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. ― Lord Byron
Do you like medicine quotes?
5. Medicine is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability. ― William Osler
6. Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list. ― Jasper Carrott
7. Music is the medicine of the mind. ― John A. Logan
8. The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. ― Voltaire
9. Medicine is my lawful wife, and literature is my mistress. When I get fed up with one, I spend the night with the other. ― Anton Chekhov
Which medicine quotes is the best self care quote?
10. Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity. ― Hippocrates
11. Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way. And a sense of humor. It’s like medicine – very healing. ― Max Irons
12. Stem cell research can revolutionize medicine, more than anything since antibiotics. ― Ron Reagan
13. Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever. ― Samuel Smiles
14. Poisons and medicine are oftentimes the same substance given with different intents. ― Peter Latham
Can you share your self care quote?
15. A family’s love is often the best medicine, and in difficult times, I believe that our military families deserve the option of staying together. ― John Delaney
16. The rich man’s dog gets more in the way of vaccination, medicine and medical care than do the workers upon whom the rich man’s wealth is built. ― Samora Machel
17. The task of the government is not only to pour honey into a cup, but sometimes to give bitter medicine. ― Vladimir Putin
18. As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least, to do no harm. ― Hippocrates
19. Developments in medical technology have long been confined to procedural or pharmaceutical advances, while neglecting a most basic and essential component of medicine: patient information management. ― John Doolittle
20. Modern medicine is a negation of health. It isn’t organized to serve human health, but only itself, as an institution. It makes more people sick than it heals. ― Ivan Illich