Business is war. I go out there, I want to kill the competitors. I want to make their lives miserable. I want to steal their market share. I want them to fear me and I want everyone on my team thinking we’re going to win. ― Kevin O’Leary.
Why market is very important to our economy? As everyone knows, free markets are important because they voluntarily bring together willing buyers and sellers. Supply and demand are the sine qua non of economics. In fact, so important is their function that, in classical economic theory, a free market occurs only when no single buyer or seller can determine price.
Let us make you rich
Here is the excellent market quotes collection
1. There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side. ― Jesse Livermore
2. In America, when you bring an idea to market, you usually have several months before competition pops up, allowing you to capture significant market share. In China, you can have hundreds of competitors within the first hours of going live. Ideas are not important in China – execution is. ― Ma Huateng
3. In investing, you get what you don’t pay for. Costs matter. So intelligent investors will use low-cost index funds to build a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds, and they will stay the course. And they won’t be foolish enough to think that they can consistently outsmart the market. ― John C. Bogle
4. Electric cars are not going to take the market by storm, but it’s going to be a gradual improvement. ― Carlos Ghosn
Do you like the market quotes?
5. The leader of the market today may not necessarily be the leader tomorrow. ― Ma Huateng
6. Gaming is one of those things that’s pretty amazing because when you think about it, everybody wants to game; whether you’re a casual gamer, or you’re an enthusiast gamer, there’s a large market for us. ― Lisa Su
Which market quotes is the excellent investment quotes?
Can you share your investment quotes?