Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry. — Jack Kerouac.
Travel is the movement of people between distant geographical locations. Travel can be done by foot, bicycle, automobile, train, boat, bus, airplane, ship or other means, with or without luggage, and can be one way or round trip.
Why we should travel? Another reason why people love to travel: it helps open your mind. You realize that there’s no one way to live life. Meeting people from other places will show you that your world view isn’t the same as everyone else’s. By being exposed to new places, people and cultures, you’ll develop a wider world view.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wonderful travel quotes collection
1. One must travel to learn. — Mark Twain
2. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream. — Ray Bradbury
3. Investment in travel is an investment in yourself. — Matthew Karsten
4. Travel teaches tolerance. — Benjamin Disraeli
Do you like travel quotes?
5. To speak a language is to take on a world, a culture. — Frantz Fanon
6. Nothing develops intelligence like travel. — Emile Zola
7. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. — Helen Keller
8. Who lives sees much. Who travels see more. — Arab Proverb
9. I love the feeling of being anonymous in a city I’ve never been before. — Bill Bryson
Which travel quotes is the best wonderful life quotes?
10. Only one who wanders finds new paths. — Norwegian proverb
11. A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles. — Tim Cahill
12. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. — Ibn Battuta
13. If you think adventure is dangerous try routine. It is lethal. — Paulo Coelho
14. There is a kind of magic ness about going far away and then coming back all changed. — Kate Douglas
Can you share your life quotes?
15. Adventure is worthwhile. — Aristotle
16. Never hesitate to go far away, beyond all seas, all frontiers, all countries, all beliefs. — Amin Maalouf
17. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
18. To travel is to evolve. — Pierre Bernardo
19. Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life. — Michael Palin
20. Through we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. People don’t take trips, trips take people. — John Steinbeck
22. The further I go, the closer to me I get. — Andrew McCarthy