It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then. ― Lewis Carroll.
Who is Lewis Carroll? Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, better known by his pen name Lewis Carroll, was an English writer of children’s fiction, notably Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel Through the Looking-Glass. He was noted for his facility with word play, logic, and fantasy.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Lewis Carroll quotes collection
1. Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
I don’t much care where
Then it doesn’t matter which way you go. ― Lewis Carroll
2. If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see? ― Lewis Carroll
3. Who in the world am I? Ah, that’s the great puzzle. ― Lewis Carroll
4. If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does. ― Lewis Caroll
5. One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others. ― Lewis Carroll
6. Alice remarked: But I don’t want to go among mad people.
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
Alice said: how do you know I’m mad?
The Cat said: You must be or you wouldn’t have come here. ― Lewis Carroll
7. I’m not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours. ― Lewis Carroll
8. If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. ― Lewis Carroll
9. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. ― Lewis Carroll
10. Begin at the beginning,” the King said, very gravely, “and go on till you come to the end: then stop. ― Lewis Carroll
11. I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have changed several times since then. ― Lewis Carroll
12. Have I gone mad? I’m afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are. ― Lewis Carroll
13. No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time. ― Lewis Carroll
14. I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see? ― Lewis Carroll
15. Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality. ― Lewis Carroll
16. He was part of my dream, of course but then I was part of his dream, too. ― Lewis Carroll
17. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it. ― Lewis Carroll
18. Take care of the sense and the sounds will take care of themselves. ― Lewis Carroll
19. If you’ll believe in me, I’ll believe in you. Is that a bargain? ― Lewis Carroll
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I have seen so many extraordinary things, nothing seems extraordinary any more. ― Lewis Carroll
21. If you set to work to believe everything, you will tire out the believing-muscles of your mind, and then you’ll be so weak you won’t be able to believe the simplest true things. ― Lewis Carroll
22. If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there. ― Cherry Nguyen
23. The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real … for a moment at least … that long magic moment before we wake. ― George R.R. Martin
24. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw
25. The dreams of yesterday are the hopes of today and the reality of tomorrow. ― Robert H. Goddard
26. It is not a simple matter to differentiate unsuccessful from successful experiments. . . .[Most] work that is finally successful is the result of a series of unsuccessful tests in which difficulties are gradually eliminated. ― Robert H. Goddard
27. A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. ― George R.R. Martin
28. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. ― Robert Brault