The minute you read something that you can’t understand, you can almost be sure that it was drawn up by a lawyer. — Will Rogers.
To me, a lawyer is basically the person that knows the rules of the country. We’re all throwing the dice, playing the game, moving our pieces around the board, but if there is a problem the lawyer is the only person who has read the inside of the top of the box. — Jerry Seinfeld
Let us make you rich
Here is the lawyer quotes collection
1. Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black. — Japanese Proverb
2. A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth. — Patrick Murray
3. The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law. — Jeremy Bentham
4. The good lawyer is not the man who has an eye to every side and angle of contingency, and qualifies all his qualifications, but who throws himself on your part so heartily, that he can get you out of a scrape. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Do you like the lawyer quotes?
5. A lawyer without books would be like a workman without tools. — Thomas Jefferson
6. If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers. — Charles Dickens
7. When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff. — Cicero
8. Don’t misinform your Doctor nor your Lawyer. — Benjamin Franklin
9. Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished. — Jeremy Bentham
Which the lawyer quotes is the best job quotes?
10. In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls. — Lenny Bruce
11. He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client. — Proverb
12. Lawyers are just like physicians: what one says, the other contradicts. — Sholom Aleichem
13. The lawyer’s truth is not Truth, but consistency or a consistent expediency. — Henry David Thoreau
14. No one likes lawyers, little boy. — J. P. Donleavy
Can you share your job quotes?
15. In America, an acquittal doesn’t mean you’re innocent, it means you beat the rap. My clients lose even when they win. — F. Lee Bailey
16. A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000-word document and calls it a “brief. — Franz Kafka
17. A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns. — Mario Puzo
18. Of course I’ve got lawyers. They are like nuclear weapons, I’ve got em ’cause everyone else has. But as soon as you use them they screw everything up. — Danny DeVito
19. I think lawyers who engage in pro bono service to protect those who cannot help themselves are truly the heroes and the heroines of the legal profession. — Janet Reno
20. People do not win people fights. Lawyers do. — Norman