Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth.
Why children are so important in life? They have a direct impact on how children develop learning skills as well as social and emotional abilities. Children learn more quickly during their early years than at any other time in life. They need love and nurturing to develop a sense of trust and security that turns into confidence as they grow.
Why is childhood so important? Early child development sets the foundation for lifelong learning, behavior, and health. The experiences children have in early childhood shape the brain and the child’s capacity to learn, to get along with others, and to respond to daily stresses and challenges.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wonderful kid quotes collection
1. I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart.
2. Pure happiness is found in nothing but in the innocent smile of a baby.
3. Becoming a mom to me means that you have accepted that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse.
4. You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend, you are his momma, and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
Do you like kid quotes?
5. A baby boy always is that anchor of your life, even through rough tides of life.
6. Congrats, you’ll soon live in a madhouse run by a tiny army you created yourself.
7. You may hate being pregnant, but the minute the baby is born, she is God’s precious child, given to you as a gift.
8. Your little feet, make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
9. Babies are cutest when they’re someone else’s problem.
Which kid quote is the wonderful family quote?
10. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.
11. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow, my baby boy.
12. When I watch my baby sleep, my world is at peace.
13. Giggles, curls, ribbons, and bows! Our baby girl is so adorable from head to toe.
14. Let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.
Can you share our kid quotes?
15. Her little hands stole my heart, her little feet ran away with it
16. Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more. Read him another story, you’ve already read him four.
17. One can resist everything in the world except the smile of a baby.
18. A baby girl is always a source of perpetual wonder for her parents.
19. I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.
20. The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.