Let us make you rich
Here is the wise journey quotes collection
1. There ain’t no journey that doesn’t change you some. ― David Mitchell
2. Every hundred feet the world changes. Roberto Bolaño
3. A journey is time suspended. ― Louis L’Amour
4. I travel, always arriving in the same place. ― Dejan Stojanovic
Do you like the journey quotes?
5. It is better to travel well than to arrive. — Arthur C. Custance
6. Sooner or later we must realize there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all. The true joy of life is the trip. — Robert J. Hastings
7. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. — Laozi
8. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey. — Fitzhugh Mullan
9. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for. — Louis L’Amour
Which journey quotes is the wise time management quotes?
10. Make voyages. Attempt them. There’s nothing else. ― Tennessee Williams
11. It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end. ― Ursula K. Le Guin
12. Each day is a journey, and the journey itself is home. — Matsuo Basho
13. I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side. — Roman Payne
14. I tramp on a perpetual journey. — Walt Whitman
Can you share your time management quotes?
15. There are no wrong turns. Only paths we had not known we were meant to walk. — Guy Gavriel Kaye
16. The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.
17. The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination. — Don Williams, Jr.
18. I’m an idealist. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way. — Carl Sandburg
19. Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life. — Jack Kerouac
20. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. — Henry Miller
21. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. — Martin Buber
22. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. A journey is a gesture inscribed in space, it vanishes even as it’s made. You go from one place to another place, and on to somewhere else again, and already behind you there is no trace that you were ever there. — Damon Galgut