What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable? ― John Green.
Who is John Green? John Michael Green is an American author and YouTube content creator. He won the 2006 Printz Award for his debut novel. Looking for Alaska, and has had several of his subsequent books debut at number one on The New York Times Best Seller list, including his most popular novel, The Fault in Our Stars.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best John Green quotes collection
1. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive. ― John Green
2. My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. ― John Green
3. The darkest nights produce the brightest stars. ― John Green
4. I don’t know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving. ― John Green
5. The world may be broken, but hope is not crazy. ― John Green
6. You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you’ll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present. ― John Green
7. You are helpful, and you are loved, and you are forgiven, and you are not alone. ― John Green
8. Sometimes people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them. ― John Green
9. Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are. ― John Green
10. Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we’re quoting. ― John Green
11. Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book. ― John Green
12. The world is not a wish-granting factory. What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person. ― John Green
13. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. ― John Green
14. “I am,” he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void.
And that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. ― John Green
15. I’m so proud of you that it makes me proud of myself. I hope you know that. ― John Green
16. Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book. ― John Green
17. When adults say, “Teenagers think they are invincible” with that sly, stupid smile on their faces, they don’t know how right they are. We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken. We think that we are invincible because we are.
We cannot be born, and we cannot die. Like all energy, we can only change shapes and sizes and manifestations.
They forget that when they get old.
They get scared of losing and failing. But that part of us greater than the sum of our parts cannot begin and cannot end, and so it cannot fail. ― John Green
18. You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. ― John Green
Discover more wonderful topic
Everything that happens to you matters to me. Cassandra Clare quotes
20. Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you. ― John Green
21. Saying ‘I notice you’re a nerd’ is like saying, ‘Hey, I notice that you’d rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you’d rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan.
Why is that?’ In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even ‘lame’ is kind of lame. Saying ‘You’re lame’ is like saying ‘You walk with a limp.’ Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he’s done all right for himself. ― John Green
22. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? ― Rumi
23. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. ― Dr. Seuss
24. Keep your ears open, your eyes open, grab everything you can, react, and learn! ― Victoria Abril
25. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ― Judy Garland
26. Believe in your heart. Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles. ― Roy T. Bennett