Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. — Theodore Roosevelt.
What is job ? A job, employment, work or occupation, is a person’s role in society. More specifically, a job is an activity, often regular and often performed in exchange for payment. Many people have multiple jobs. A person can begin a job by becoming an employee, volunteering, starting a business, or becoming a parent.
Why quotes motivate us? Motivational quotes provide us with a quick and timely burst of wisdom to get our focus back, offering the inspiration needed for the day or occasion. Often a quote can offer inspiration for the week, and inspire us when our normal motivation has lapsed.
There is the best job quotes collection.
1. It’s time to start living the life we’ve imagined. — Henry James
2. The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
3. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. — Alice Walker
4. The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers. — M. Scott Peck
Do you like the job quotes?
5. The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. — Thomas Jefferson.
6. There are so many things you can learn about. But you’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut. — Dr. Seuss
7. Do something for somebody every day for which you do not get paid. — Albert Schweitzer
8. Before you build a better mousetrap, it helps to know if there are any mice out there. — Yogi Berra
9. The voyage of discovery is not in looking for new landscapes, but in looking with new eyes. — Anonymous
10. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. — Albert Einstein
Which the job quotes is the best job quotes?
11. Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what a man does with what happens to him. — Aldous Huxley
12. One person with courage makes a majority. — Andrew Jackson
13. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. — Robert F. Kennedy
14. No one ever gets very far unless he accomplishes the impossible at least once a day. — Elbert Hubbard
Can you share your job quotes?
15. Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. — Norman Vincent Peale
16. To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are. — Muhammad Ali
17. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. — Milton Berle
18. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. Kurt Cobain
19. The future depends on what you do today. Mahatma Gandhi
20. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Mae West