Attitude allows you to see possibilities when opportunity strikes. Attitude drives action. Actions drive results. ― Jeffrey Gitomer.
Who Jeffrey Gitomer? Jeffrey Gitomer is a nationally renowned author and sales professional. He has written multiple New York Times Bestsellers and travels the entire world to share his insight and knowledge on the world of business and sales. Below is a wonderful list that I have compiled of some of his best quotes.
Here is famous Jean de La Fontaine quotes collection
1. Business social media is the new cold call. Change is not a four letter word, but often your reaction to it is! ― Jeffrey Gitomer
2. Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless. Customers will want to talk to you if they believe you can solve their problems. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
3. Every single person in every single company is either in sales or affects sales. Find role models, not road blocks. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
4. Great people have great values and great ethics. I am the friend list person in the world. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
5. If all it takes is an angry stranger to ruin your day, what are you doing to do if something really serious happens? ― Jeffrey Gitomer
6. I consider myself a frequent flyer, flying roughly 200 times a year. Rules are in every company for everyone to follow. Eh, except salespeople. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
7. If you want to be the best salesperson, first you must be the best person. In sales, it’s not what you say; it’s how they perceive what you say. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
8. Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
9. Selling is a natural skill. It’s developed as a child. You may know it as persuasion. People don’t like to be sold, but they love to buy! ― Jeffrey Gitomer
10. Management’s job is to convey leadership’s message in a compelling and inspiring way. Not just in meetings, but also by example. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
11. Rock stars, like anyone else, have to show discipline an take consistent good actions. Rules are in every company for everyone to follow. Eh, except salespeople. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
12. Most salespeople would like to think of themselves as being rock stars, but they don’t display the talent to match their definition. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
13. My website, my email magazine, my blog, my books, my corporate seminars, and my public seminars all create the ability for social media to work and all build reputation and ranking. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
14. Take action everyday, some small dose at a time. The best way to find new business is to talk to old business. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
15. Take more chances than you dare. You’ll make more sales than you expect. That’s the formula. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
16. The buyer, the prospect, the customer expects you to have knowledge of their stuff, not just your stuff. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
17. The closer the CEO is to the everyday selling process, bringing in business, the more successful the company will become. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
18. The difference between motivation and inspiration is that motivation must constantly be injected. Inspiration lasts a lifetime. Great leaders can instill both. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
19. The key to mastering any kind of sales is switching statements about you, how great you are, and what you do, to statements about them. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
Discover more wonderful topic
20. There is no one thing that can turn around rejection. But there is one answer: begin talking to your customers who have already bought from you and discover why they bought. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
21. Do not say a little in many words but a great deal in a few. ― Pythagoras
22. Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal. ― Samuel Richardson
23. It is never too late, no matter how old you get because anytime or at any point in your life you can always have a chance to make a difference.
You can always make a change for the better no matter what background you derived from.
You can always do your best and be all that you can be because you will always be uniquely you.
It is why it is always wise to listen to your eternal heart, your eternal instincts, and what it has always strove for
and/or to do because really anybody can make a difference not only in their own lives but in the lives of others.
It is never too late to shine, never. ― George Eliot
24. It takes a great deal of history to produce a little literature. ― Henry James
25. As great minds have the faculty of saying a great deal in a few words, so lesser minds have a talent of talking much, and saying nothing. ― François de La Rochefoucauld
26. Dreams can still come true; you need a great deal of energy and determination, and a little bit of luck. ― Stefano Gabbana